Xbox Series S

Discus and support Xbox Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, i have the whole collection of Gears of War, even 4 and 5 but not had a console since the 360. (4 and 5 were gifts) but i played them on the pc.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrispyC00kie, Oct 24, 2020.

1. CrispyC00kie
    CrispyC00kie Guest

Xbox Series S

Hey,

i have the whole collection of Gears of War, even 4 and 5 but not had a console since the 360. (4 and 5 were gifts) but i played them on the pc.

If i get the xbox series s how can i play the old games with the console not have a drive.

Thanks

:)

CrispyC00kie, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox s

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

5. dempup Win User

Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox

The Series S is digital download ONLY, and comes WITHOUT an optical drive, so unfortunately not. Only the Series X of next gen Xbox's will have a optical drive.

You can see more information here : Series S.
  6. Siriusdish Win User

New Xbox X and S

Hello Rhmd, to do this, you need to set the Series S as the home Xbox, then make sure both your account with the games on the Series X, and his account are both signed in on the Series S. Once you do that he will have access to all of the games on the
    Series X from his Series S.
Thema:

Xbox Series S

1. Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Series

2. Xbox Series S controller issue in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S controller issue in Forza Horizon 4: I can't play Forza Horizon 4 because it doesn't react to my controller -->CONTROLLER UNPAIRED message on the screen. f3ed193d-c679-4bf0-8a37-bcc9ed7f6948
  3. crackling audio in Destiny 2 on Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    crackling audio in Destiny 2 on Series X?: hearing crackling on Destiny 2 on series X. Anyone else? Anyone know why? e808555b-13e2-4cdb-8140-ba0583f6f09b
  4. Series X microsoft complete (3rd party purchases)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X microsoft complete (3rd party purchases): Hi All, I spoke to an MS representative who claimed that MS complete isn't available for any 3rd party vendor purchases (e.g. amazon). The website doesn't say anything about this, it just says...
  5. Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x: My xbox is crashing in the Middle on of my game freezes and then shuts down please fix this it keeps doing this best regards theis 117c0f62-0ed1-4303-a438-778bdc8f45a5
  6. Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account: Hi there i just bought an xbox series x and it won’t let me sign Intro my xbox account i get the loading circle and then just stop’s anything i can do to get it working?...
  7. Xbox Series X issue with instant-on standby mode (idle but very hot with fan off)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X issue with instant-on standby mode (idle but very hot with fan off): Hi all, This is just to report a potential software issue. XSX was switched off overnight but this morning i found out that XSX was very hot. XSX was switched off with "instant-on standby mode"...
  8. My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...: This is incredibly frustrating. Every time I loaded up Destiny 2 today, I would disconnect from xbox live. When I'm just at the dashboard, disconnected. Playing any game, I go offline. I've...
  9. Xbox one is powering up series x, and series x is turning off xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is powering up series x, and series x is turning off xbox one: Help ! My husband and i has always had our own xbox one. We do gamesharing, and we never had any problems. But i bought the series s. The wires are al the same, nothing has changed . But when...
  10. Call Of Duty : ColdWar problem on my Xbox Serie X

in XboX Insiders
    Call Of Duty : ColdWar problem on my Xbox Serie X: I bought the new COD and I have few problems. The game make my new Xbox Serie X crash and I can’t play. I want to know if I buy the game on my pc, will my progression be lost? submitted by...