Xbox series s

Discus and support Xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had the xbox series s for about 3 weeks or more now and all though out that time it seems to be having trouble with connecting to the internet.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BraidedCaesar4, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Xbox series s

I have had the xbox series s for about 3 weeks or more now and all though out that time it seems to be having trouble with connecting to the internet. My old xbox one s seem to have to problem what so ever. So to anyone who has had the same issue, any
    solutions to help a gamer out?

:)

BraidedCaesar4, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox s

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

5. dempup Win User

Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox

The Series S is digital download ONLY, and comes WITHOUT an optical drive, so unfortunately not. Only the Series X of next gen Xbox's will have a optical drive.

You can see more information here : Series S.
  6. Siriusdish Win User

New Xbox X and S

Hello Rhmd, to do this, you need to set the Series S as the home Xbox, then make sure both your account with the games on the Series X, and his account are both signed in on the Series S. Once you do that he will have access to all of the games on the
    Series X from his Series S.
Thema:

Xbox series s

1. Xbox series s - Similar Threads - series

2. Tell me how to deal with this(Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tell me how to deal with this(Series X): When playing in Division 2 every half an hour or there is an incomprehensible glare of the screen, if you watch the video, then everything is visible there. The screenshot captures exactly what...
  3. Xbox Series X 'popping'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 'popping': Hi there - is it "normal" for the Xbox Series X to make popping noises during use? My guess is that it's the plastic contracting with the heat, but have never experienced with another Xbox console...
  4. Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: My Xbox Series X is at most 1 month old. I picked it up in February. Randomly it powers off. The controller remains on. The only way to remedy this is to walk to the console, push the physical...
  5. Xbox Series X not turning on after fatal crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not turning on after fatal crash: It's only been a day since I got my series x, it was all working fine, I downloaded Elite Dangerous it worked well, i got into the game and jt immediately crashed and sent me back to the...
  6. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  7. Xbox Series X Randomly Shutting Off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Randomly Shutting Off: My new Xbox series X keep shutting off randomly. The controller will remain powered on but the Xbox is off. It won’t turn back on unless you go push the physical button on the console. Mostly it...
  8. How to know if Im having a official xbox series x/s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to know if Im having a official xbox series x/s controller: Aside from the box what are the other ways to tell. I just bought a controller, pulse red, and wanted to make sure if it is legit and official. Others tell that having a "Hello from Seattle"...
  9. Xbox Series X: Local Accounts for friends and family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Local Accounts for friends and family: Hi, I bought a new Xbox Series X because my Xbox 360 broke after many years of loyal entertainment for me, my family and friends. I am a casual player who just wants to play games together with...
  10. XBOX Series X - Stuttering on Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Series X - Stuttering on Dashboard: Hi all, got some stuttering on the Dashboard with 120Hz active. If I switch to 60Hz the stuttering is gone. Reported this issue a few times (got this issue since a few weeks) Regards from...