Xbox series S

Discus and support Xbox series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, im wondering abaut xbox series s futere. How it will look like after 2-3 years when game will be more demanding. Will this console be sufficient in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MT14, May 17, 2021.

1. MT14
    MT14 Guest

Xbox series S

Hi, im wondering abaut xbox series s futere. How it will look like after 2-3 years when game will be more demanding. Will this console be sufficient in 1080p gameplay?

:)

2. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox s

4. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

6. dempup Win User

Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox

The Series S is digital download ONLY, and comes WITHOUT an optical drive, so unfortunately not. Only the Series X of next gen Xbox's will have a optical drive.

You can see more information here : Series S.
Thema:

Xbox series S

1. Xbox series S - Similar Threads - series

2. Xbox Series X/S Console purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S Console purchase: Does anyone who has gotten a series X/S through the Insider Program know how long it usually takes for a console to be saved for you? I’ve been in it for maybe a week now and was wondering what I...
  3. Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!: I want to only play Xbox series x/s versions of games, but I'm having a hard time trying to see if my games are series x/s versions, are 'ALL' xbox series x/s games 'Optimized' or just some?...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 on sale after I bought it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 on sale after I bought it: Hello, Around a month ago, I ordered an xbox elite series 2 controller at full price. I now see that it's on sale on microsoft store. I've heard of microsoft refunding the difference of items...
  5. Xbox Series X|S New Expansion Storage Options?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X|S New Expansion Storage Options?: I've had an Series X for atleast 3-4 Months now and I think its awesome to use and it looks nice with HDR 10 and 60-120 FPS gaming, but I already had tons of games from the Xbox One era (over 400)...
  6. Xbox series X usb ports stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X usb ports stopped working: Hey, last night i powered off my series x and upon waking up the controller i had plugged in via usb wasn't responding and i discovered after plugging the cable into my phone that the port was the...
  7. How can I manually choose my storage in Series S?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I manually choose my storage in Series S?: Hello. I am using an external hdd to store some of my games. It is chosen as a default storage. However, sometimes I want to upload some other games to my internal storage. Can I choose it before...
  8. Joysticks and d-pad from my Xbox Series controller do not work on Xbox Cloud Gaming (with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Joysticks and d-pad from my Xbox Series controller do not work on Xbox Cloud Gaming (with a...: Hi ! I recently subscribed at Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However,the joysticks and the d-pad do not work in game. I tried with 3 different controllers (all Xbox Series) and the same problem... The...
  9. Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 )

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 ): Hey everyone i hope you're having a good day. I have xbox series x and before i buy any tv for it, i did watched so many reviews on YouTube that said LG NANO86 can run the series x on 4K UHD at...
  10. XBOX SERIES S|X Disconnection Issue

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES S|X Disconnection Issue: They said in the last update that this would be fixed I just got my xbox series x in January 28th 2021, and every time I play PUBG (PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS), or HITMAN 3, my headset (XBOX...