: Xbox series s

Discus and support : Xbox series s in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox series s Why is the download speed so low specially with wifi? I have a good connection 175mbs with my phone but 50mbs with my xbox ... How?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Playstation3Move, Jun 11, 2021.

1. : Xbox series s

Why is the download speed so low specially with wifi?

I have a good connection 175mbs with my phone but 50mbs with my xbox ... How?

:)

Playstation3Move, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox s

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

5. dempup Win User

Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox

The Series S is digital download ONLY, and comes WITHOUT an optical drive, so unfortunately not. Only the Series X of next gen Xbox's will have a optical drive.

You can see more information here : Series S.
  6. Siriusdish Win User

New Xbox X and S

Hello Rhmd, to do this, you need to set the Series S as the home Xbox, then make sure both your account with the games on the Series X, and his account are both signed in on the Series S. Once you do that he will have access to all of the games on the
    Series X from his Series S.
Thema:

1. : Xbox series s - Similar Threads - series

2. HDR issues on my Xbox Series S , kindly help!

in XboX Insiders
    HDR issues on my Xbox Series S , kindly help!: I absolutely love my Series and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good gaming machine on a tight budget,thank you Microsoft. Issue: I game on a 55inch Samsung Frame Tv (2020...
  3. Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite

in XboX Insiders
    Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite: huge thanks to Microsoft i been an xbox insider since the program started for 7 years , 3 months 195 quests 230 surveys . i got the buy message after not being picked first round and my little bro...
  4. What's the Best Storage increase for XBOX SERIES X Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the Best Storage increase for XBOX SERIES X Console: Hi there so I just got the XBOX SERIES X console and I didn't realize I needed more storage for my games and apps so I look into the new Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S because...
  5. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition: Hey Xbox community! So, with the confirmed release of halo infinite in the fall, I am super excited about the possibilities of a limited-edition halo infinite Xbox series X coming out as well. I...
  6. Series S constantly disconnecting from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S constantly disconnecting from internet: Hi everyone, I've been trying to play Halo 5 recently and my Series S keeps booting me out of every lobby I join. It boots me, then after 5 minutes of trying to queue up again, the game says I...
  7. Should I leave my Series S unplugged for a long time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I leave my Series S unplugged for a long time?: I’m gonna be away from home for a few days and just to be safe I unplugged my Xbox before leaving. So I was wondering if this is safe or can it affect my Xbox or it’s performance. (I used the...
  8. Xbox Series X and Samsung 800A soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung 800A soundbar: What is the best way to connect the Xbox Series X to a Samsung hw-q800a soundbar and 2016 Samsung TV? I notice from the online manual for the soundbar that there is HDMI eARC out and HDMI in as...
  9. Ray tracing and crashing series X

in XboX Insiders
    Ray tracing and crashing series X: Hi all. Has anyone else had this? So far I can only play watchdogs in performance mode. Switching it over to quality causes the Xbox to lock and either dashboard or turn off. Metro post series...
  10. Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot Timeline Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot Timeline Update: Thanks again, Xbox Insiders, for participating in one of our most popular flights of this year. We've already learned a lot, and we still have a few more things to do before we complete this...