Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The allow 4k setting is checked but it is also grayed out on my Xbox Series X, why is this like that? submitted by /u/AlphaLegendOmega [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlphaLegendOmega, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue

The allow 4k setting is checked but it is also grayed out on my Xbox Series X, why is this like that?

submitted by /u/AlphaLegendOmega
    [link] [comments]

/u/AlphaLegendOmega, Jan 13, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Terrible graphics in FIFA 22 on Xbox Series S

If you have a class acting lawsuit then it can't be discussed that's between your lawyers and ea

Concerning your issue are you going above the recommended resolution settings ?.

If you are setting it to 4k then reduce it down

1080p or 1440p is max

For most next gen games for the series s specifically

This is actually told to you when you buy a series s

It is NOT supposed to run at 4k

It will run but not run well

When you see 4k listing it means for xbox one x and series x NOT the series s

Which is supposrd to run most games at 1440p with some being forced to 960p

You do knoe the series s specs aren't the same as the series x right?
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Series S/X

Hi,

The Series X supports 1080P resolution in the settings same as Xbox One and One X. Games on Series X will still render in 4K, but will downscale to whatever display you have. There won't be any loss in quality at all.
  5. rrepcak Win User

Terrible graphics in FIFA 22 on Xbox Series S

If you have a class acting lawsuit then it can't be discussed that's between your lawyers and ea

Concerning your issue are you going above the recommended resolution settings ?.

If you are setting it to 4k then reduce it down

1080p or 1440p is max

For most next gen games for the series s specifically

This is actually told to you when you buy a series s

It is NOT supposed to run at 4k

It will run but not run well

When you see 4k listing it means for xbox one x and series x NOT the series s

Which is supposrd to run most games at 1440p with some being forced to 960p

You do knoe the series s specs aren't the same as the series x right?
    Yes, I do. But game is scaled from 720 or even worse, I’ve tried 1080p, 1440p settings and it looked always same. I am not only one and dont try say it that game should look like on that screenshots..
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Does Xbox Series X Always Run At UHD? Microsoft Reps, Devs Please Help.

Hi,

It always runs at 4K or near 4K and is then downsampled to whatever your display is capable of.

I can only assume your using better graphics settings than what the Series X default settings are. The Game is highly customisable on PC.

Can't really compare it on my PC to my Series X as as my gaming rig has an RTX 2080.
Thema:

Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue

1. Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue - Similar Threads - Series Settings bug

2. Series S set up failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S set up failure: Hello. Xbox One died today, or at least the endless green and black SOD indicated as such. I bought a Series S, brought it home, it would not connect at all. Tried for hours, drove back and...
  3. Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?: Hello, I dont see an Settings icon, just an empty box that I guessed was my settings icon 989d1953-dcc9-40ba-9d56-fd9e64f52c4e
  4. Elite Series 2 Calculation Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Calculation Settings: Now...it's been a while since people have started asking this question but, despite that fact, I still can't find an answer beyond the same wishy-washy, copy/paste responses that explain nothing...
  5. Elite Series 2 Calculation Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Calculation Settings: Now...it's been a while since people have asked the same question and, personally, despite that fact, I still couldn't find an answer beyond the same wishy-washy, copy/paste responses that...
  6. My son just set up xbox game pass ultimate (came with Xbox Series X) in an older microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son just set up xbox game pass ultimate (came with Xbox Series X) in an older microsoft...: My son just set up xbox game pass ultimate (came with Xbox Series X) in an older microsoft account. How can I move it to my current one? b24952ef-517f-4bb6-83f6-bda6019e1015
  7. Unable to set new Xbox Series X as Home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to set new Xbox Series X as Home Xbox: I have a new Xbox Series X with Gamepass Ultimate and whenever I click on "Make this my home Xbox" it takes a few seconds and then unticks the selection. No error message is displayed (screenshot...
  8. How To Set Up Dolby Atmos on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Set Up Dolby Atmos on Series X: Hi All! I may just be missing something obvious, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to set up my Dolby Atmos on my Series X. I paid the license fee, it shows I have access via the app,...
  9. Xbox Series X All Access offer redeem option not showing up when setting up the xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X All Access offer redeem option not showing up when setting up the xbox series x: Hi All, I am new to Xbox series X(bought this for my kid) and I bought Xbox via Walmart(product link below) recently and received yesterday(26th Nov 2021) and the product included 24 months of...
  10. LG C1 and series X clarity settings grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LG C1 and series X clarity settings grayed out.: I just got a LG OLED tv (C1) and am not sure when the clarity settings work or not. I’m watching shows on Hulu and Netflix and notice I can’t turn on or adjust any of the clarity settings on any...