Xbox series x accessories app does not load

Discus and support Xbox series x accessories app does not load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I select the Xbox accessories on my Xbox series x the screen flashes and it brings me back to the original screen. I’m unable to open anything and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FuSchnickens, Apr 22, 2022.

1. FuSchnickens
    FuSchnickens Guest

When I select the Xbox accessories on my Xbox series x the screen flashes and it brings me back to the original screen. I’m unable to open anything and configure my headset. Any ideas what’s happening?

Thanks

:)

FuSchnickens, Apr 22, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

You can also try doing an offline system update by downloading the OSU File here.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Once you download the Offline System Update File onto your PC, you can see it as a a zip file so you'll have to unzip onto a USB that's at least 8GB and formatted to NTFS. Once it's all downloaded plug the USB into your Xbox, the offline system update will be enabled.
  3. FuSchnickens Win User

The problem is that I can’t even uninstall the app. It doesn’t give me an option. Thanks
  4. ImAice Win User

Have you tried connecting to a different network such as hotspot then reinstall the app?
  5. FuSchnickens Win User

I don’t have an option to update the controller. Just Orion’s for mapping etc
  6. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2.Try removing your account and add it back again.

To remove your account:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

To add it again:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Sign in.

Select Add & manage.

Select Add new.

Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

Solution 3. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x accessories app does not load - Similar Threads - series accessories app

2. Xbox Accessories App Not Saving Controller Profiles on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Not Saving Controller Profiles on Series X: I'm currently having an issue with the Xbox Accessories app not saving controller Profiles on my Series X. Through unfortunate circumstances, I accidentally deleted my only profile for my main...
  3. Xbox accessories app won't launch on my Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app won't launch on my Series X: My Xbox accessories app will not launch, it will open for a second but immediately close. I have tried all troubleshooting solutions to fix this but none of them have worked, and i was told by...
  4. Xbox series 2 / Xbox accessories app action functionality missing (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series 2 / Xbox accessories app action functionality missing (PC): When I got the elite series 2 controller, I was able to use the actions tab to control media and whatnot by assigning buttons to it on my PC. As of now, all those options are gone, as well as the...
  5. Xbox Accessories app ins't letting me configure my Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app ins't letting me configure my Elite Series 2 controller: I keep getting an error that I need the Identity Provider app installed and to be signed in to the Xbox app and I already have everything installed and fully updated and am signed in on the Xbox...
  6. Xbox accessories app won´t regocnize my new xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won´t regocnize my new xbox elite series 2 controller: I bought this controller yesterday and wanted to remap the paddles the same way i did with my scuf and found out id have to do this in an app, as i downloaded it, it said id had to connect the...
  7. XBOX Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 XBOX Accessories App doesn't support latest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 XBOX Accessories App doesn't support latest...: Hi, I've got an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller; I was using this on Windows 11 PC, and it had faults when connecting by Bluetooth; when you do that, it would trigger the XBOX...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC: I had bought an elite series 2 controller on kijiji, and as I have found out the guy who owned it before had updated it on his Xbox, with a firmware that doesn’t work on the Xbox accessories pc...
  9. I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10: The xbox accessories app (that manages the settings for the elite series 2 controller) will not recognize the controller. I get the following message. When I plug the controller in by usbc/usb...
  10. Xbox Accessories App PC needs an update for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App PC needs an update for Xbox Elite Series 2: after I updated my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller using my friend's Xbox One console. I went home to open Xbox Accessories App on my PC so I can configure my controller. My Controller's version...