Xbox Series X: Additional Menu

Discus and support Xbox Series X: Additional Menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I’ve had my Series X since launch and its obviously been amazing, however I do think that it would benefit greatly from an additional menu for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KKTaSsAsSiN, Jan 12, 2021.

1. KKTaSsAsSiN
    KKTaSsAsSiN Guest

Hey,

I’ve had my Series X since launch and its obviously been amazing, however I do think that it would benefit greatly from an additional menu for specifically, Quick Resume.

I personally think that it would be so helpful to see all my games and apps that are open in one menu and have the options to; Close all apps and games, close specific apps and games and to be able to manage quick resume games but in a beautifully organised
    menu. Do you not agree? And I really want the ‘close all’ option.

Ok bye, Thanks

:)

KKTaSsAsSiN, Jan 12, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

At this time, there are no firther additions to BC being made. While it may resume sometime after the Series X launch, this is by no means guaranteed. The team is currently verifying every single existing Xbox game that runs in the one works on Series
    X
  3. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Virtual Reality

Hiya !!

At the moment, there is no word on any additional hardware that will be available for the XBOX Series X console released later this year. :)

Happy Gaming!!
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Who's excited for Marble It Up?

The backwards compatibility list is without additions until the release of the Xbox Series X, I think many games will come to fill this list.
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

Since you have Assassin's creed Valhalla pre-ordered for xbox one you'll be able to download the game for no additional charge on the Series X
  6. JayDelgado Win User

Evil dead games

At the moment there won't be any new additions to backwards compatible since the focus right now is the Series X.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X: Additional Menu - Similar Threads - Series Additional Menu

2. Xbox series x having trouble purchasing from store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x having trouble purchasing from store: I just got the XBox series X & I can’t seem to purchase Ultímate edition call of duty modern warefare x/s, I’ve tried for 3 days in a row, it keeps saying “oops not sure what happened there try...
  3. Xbox series x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series x: Why can't xbox sale at stores only so we can actually get one? e3b8510f-5eff-4b0d-ad7a-7584faeddbca
  4. Xbox Series X Game Clips Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Game Clips Issue: I seem to be one of many who are having issues with game clips after upload. I've noticed since getting my Xbox Series X that my game clips have a frowning face (and no audio, and sometimes a...
  5. Audio not synced with the video on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not synced with the video on Xbox series s: Audio and video not synced while seeing a video on youtube app. The same may happen while playing. Is there a solution for it? 7ff4ccc4-782d-4660-982c-9f2ac66d679f
  6. Elite Series 2 charging LED below Xbox Guide button keeps blinking on and off

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 charging LED below Xbox Guide button keeps blinking on and off: Why does this keep happening? it is pugged into USB, with the latest firmware. Brand new controller, but the charging indicator keeps blinking on and off periodically, why is this?...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise: Hi, I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and everything was working fine. However, today I tried playing a game and when the vibration was used, a weird buzzing noise came out of the left...
  8. Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Xbox series x keeps kicking off wi fi in the middle of a game . Been doing it on and off since i bought it back in September cbd7a45f-ba50-4cf9-a389-1600709dff9a
  9. Additional shipping fees for a Xbox Serie X replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Additional shipping fees for a Xbox Serie X replacement: Did you need to pay extra import fees. I have sent my xbox sx for replacement and UPS want me to pay 114,49$. I thought Microsoft paid for all the shipping costs. I live in Canada and the new...
  10. Series X with additional Xbox 4TB drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X with additional Xbox 4TB drive: Hi guys, I've just received my new Series X and all my games are currently installed on the 4TB drive (Xbox One). I was wondering about enhanced games for the Series X and have a couple of...