Xbox Series X, alpha skip ahead, vudu dropping

Discus and support Xbox Series X, alpha skip ahead, vudu dropping in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since i can't seem to report it because my report button is missing, is anyone else having issues with vudu dropping about every 5 mins when watching a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Twall667, Oct 16, 2021.

1. /u/Twall667
    /u/Twall667 Guest

Since i can't seem to report it because my report button is missing, is anyone else having issues with vudu dropping about every 5 mins when watching a movie?? It doesn't matter the movie! And it's not my internet all my other streaming apps work fine!! Help! Or help me report since my report buttons gone!

submitted by /u/Twall667
    [link] [comments]

/u/Twall667, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Ickis99 Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Fortnite wont start without XBL or Game Pass Ultimate

F2p is only for xbox alpha skip insiders program

Series x isn't included yet as it hasn't joined the insidersprogram
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. Paulosb Win User

On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load

Same problem here in my xs, freeze on xbox screen. Cant play, cant download, cant do nothing. Im alpha skip ahead to. How is possible send upgrades without any previous test? This issue is to bad....
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X, alpha skip ahead, vudu dropping - Similar Threads - Series alpha skip

2. Clips are broken on Series S - Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Clips are broken on Series S - Alpha Skip Ahead: Does anyone else have this problem? My clips look very jammed and stop every 5 seconds. They’re literally hard to watch. Is this an insider issue? submitted by /u/pab1ohernan [link] [comments]
  3. It's new this upgrade to Xbox Series Versions message ? (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    It's new this upgrade to Xbox Series Versions message ? (Alpha Skip Ahead): Hello It's new this upgrade to Xbox Series Versions message ? https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/44/doly.jpg Thx submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  4. Halo Infinite Series X - Can I remain in Alpha Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Series X - Can I remain in Alpha Skip Ahead?: I currently have a launch Series X in Alpha Skip Ahead. I'm due to get the Halo Infinite Limited Edition Series X console later this month, and plan to sell my launch Series X. Will I be able to...
  5. Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone.

in XboX Insiders
    Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone.: My Xbox One is still on ASA but it's missing from my Series S which I got today. Anyone knows how to solve this? submitted by /u/EnzoFerrari85 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s: Title. My one s was on the skip ahead ring but now i want to put it on my series x because of night mode and cloud gaming. But when i check, I can only join up to beta but if i check on my one s,...
  7. Xbox Series S Game Freezes then Shuts of (Alpha Skip - Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Game Freezes then Shuts of (Alpha Skip - Ahead): While playing 2k my xbox series S freezes then shuts off. Never Happened until recent update submitted by /u/mac962 [link] [comments]
  8. Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...: Any ideas how to fix? submitted by /u/daje0000 [link] [comments]
  9. Migrating from One X to Series X - Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Migrating from One X to Series X - Alpha Skip Ahead: I bought the Xbox Series X recently and it only show Alpha in the Xbox Insider App, not skip ahead. I was in skip ahead for long time. Is there a way to join again? submitted by /u/Lellys...
  10. Issues with the recent alpha skip ahead update (2330) on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the recent alpha skip ahead update (2330) on Xbox Series X: I have several unlisted issues with this update on my Series X, one of them is that the report functionality is gone from the power menu, so I'll use this comment to report them: report...