Xbox Series X and (2)Turtle Beach 700Gen2 connectivity

Discus and support Xbox Series X and (2)Turtle Beach 700Gen2 connectivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After trying multiple setting resets in privacy as well as in game audio settings our (2) paired Turtle Beach wireless headset do not have the ability... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristopherBushard, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X and (2)Turtle Beach 700Gen2 connectivity

After trying multiple setting resets in privacy as well as in game audio settings our (2) paired Turtle Beach wireless headset do not have the ability of hearing each other speak whether in party mode or not. Are there settings I am missing initiating
    or will these 2 headsets never be able to work together on the same console? If these headsets are incompatible are there sets out there that we can use to hear each other?

:)

ChristopherBushard, Jan 13, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Turtle beach headset not working.

Contact turtle beach prrsonally I didnt get a dongle one but the new v 2 headsets which are much better

They sync automatically thanks to windows sonic and xbox wireless even works with x series
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

Surround Sound Headset

I would recommend the Turtle Beach 700 as they can be used with Xbox One X and also support Bluetooth connectivity.
  4. destruction456 Win User

How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?

also want to note. I am using an xbox 1 x controller. with connected turtle beach headset. and a xbox to pc wireless adapter
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

Hi there Spencer,

Thanks for the update on the issue with the Turtle Beach accessory. In reference to the issue, we recommend to

Contact Turtle Beach® Support
    for assistance with the controller adapter. The accessory may not be compatible with the Xbox One Elite controller series 2.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  6. R4VER Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Their current flip and win is a xbox one x sweepstake.

There is another for 2 white elite controllers, turtle beach elite pro 2 headset + audio system, 3 months xbox live as a bundle
Thema:

Xbox Series X and (2)Turtle Beach 700Gen2 connectivity

1. Xbox Series X and (2)Turtle Beach 700Gen2 connectivity - Similar Threads - Series Turtle Beach

2. Weird Xbox Series X Issue/ Video Glitch (Static Screen)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox Series X Issue/ Video Glitch (Static Screen)?: https://youtu.be/dQbGKJDYqmE [img] Does this happen to anyone else randomly? It used to happen on my Xbox One OG Day One Edition, but now I'm seeing it happen on my brand new Xbox Series X?...
  3. XBOX SERIES X - Capture audio not being captured & Report a Problem not working

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES X - Capture audio not being captured & Report a Problem not working: I have a Day 1 Xbox Series X, my capture settings are set to 4K HDR/30 Seconds. On 4 of 5 of my most recent captures, there is no audio accompanied with them. I am currently typing this up as...
  4. Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console

in XboX Insiders
    Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console: I’ve played legion on my Xbox one and it was fine but when I switched to my series x whenever I play random pixels keep lighting up all over the screen and I’m not sure what to do to fix it. Any...
  5. Series X randomly disconnecting, only device that does this that I own.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X randomly disconnecting, only device that does this that I own.: I’ve had to constantly persist with this issue since the arrival of my series x. It’s genuinely frustrating as this is the only issue I’ve got with the console, everything else work perfectly....
  6. Odd issue with Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 headset & Xbox Controller with Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Odd issue with Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 headset & Xbox Controller with Series X: So as the title says, odd issue with them both. I'm not really good at explaining things. So what happens is, I'll have the headset connected, and the controller as well. Easy. I'll be playing...
  7. Turtle Beach XL1 Series X Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XL1 Series X Issues: Hi guys Hoping someone may be able to help. I have an old Turtle Beach Xl1 headset from the 360 day which, until yesterday, I have been using on my Series X without issue (they have a cable...
  8. X series and Turtle beach headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    X series and Turtle beach headset: Just bought a x series and have Turtle beach stealth 500 headphone, They have like a pin connection on headphones There is no place to attach headphones to console Is there an adaptor? if so...
  9. Xbox Series X controller not working properly with Turtle Beach audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller not working properly with Turtle Beach audio: Hi, I haven't been able to find any answer to this online so I thought I would try here. I've been playing my new Xbox series X and it's been great. I have run into an issue with the controller,...
  10. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...