Xbox Series X and S?

Discus and support Xbox Series X and S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are there are particular differences with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S? I mean does Series X have something Series S doesn't have? I asked because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X and S?

Are there are particular differences with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S? I mean does Series X have something Series S doesn't have? I asked because I have to think over if I am going to save up that much for the Series X?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Sep 16, 2020
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

Já foi mencionado que o primeiro ano do Xbox Series X não terá EXCLUSIVOS para ele, então todos os games serão para One e Series X

[Translation - It has already been mentioned that the first year of Xbox Series X will not have EXCLUSIVES for it, so all games will be for One and Series X]
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

gta 5

Hi,

All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

It's called the Xbox and its part of a series of Xbox, so hence the name Xbox Series X.
  6. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

Thema:

Xbox Series X and S?

1. Xbox Series X and S? - Similar Threads - Series

2. Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?: From what I have read all accessories for XBOX ONE-S will work for Series X but there are no explicit words on that the Kinect sensor will work. Since you can't even buy the Kinect sensor any more...
  3. I have Disc versions of games on Xbox One, how will i play them on Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Disc versions of games on Xbox One, how will i play them on Series S?: I have several disc games for my Xbox One, i am buying a Series S, but how will i pay them on it? f4871975-3c6c-4b71-91dc-246ec3f43927
  4. Xbox Series S over X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S over X?: So, I plan to get the new Xbox Series X/S, but the truth is, I don't really use discs, have no physical copies of any games, I don't use movie DVDs and I don't have a 4K HDTV. Only an HDTV with...
  5. Xbox series x pre order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x pre order: So i was abit late to trying to pre order the series x Sold out everywhere today on the ms store i was just randomly refreshing then was randomly available added to my basket went to check out...
  6. Will series X require Internet and Microsoft account on initial setup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will series X require Internet and Microsoft account on initial setup?: Hello, So the one thing I do not like in my One X is that without internet it could not be setup when bought or when resetting it. It is basically a brick in those moments. Will Series X (I know...
  7. Wonder what BC looks like on Series X? Wonder no more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wonder what BC looks like on Series X? Wonder no more: Hi, Backwards compatibility on Series X is fantastic. If you've not watched videos from Digital Foundry, then I would start now. The console DG's Richard Leadbetter shows here is official from...
  8. I sent in my xbox series elite controller 2 to get serviced and they sent me back the wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my xbox series elite controller 2 to get serviced and they sent me back the wrong...: They sent me back a wireless adapter for windows 10 instead of my controller. What do I do now? b9a07318-88c6-4859-a0da-4e5f1ad8e7be
  9. Addressing Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Addressing Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Issues: The Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller was released on Nov 4, 2019 and already there are a large majority of users who have reported many issues with the device that are not being addressed. My...
  10. Xbox One to Xbox Series S games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One to Xbox Series S games: Hello there. I was just wondering if I upgrade from an Xbox One to an Xbox Series S, if I will have to pay to download games on a Series S that I previously digitally downloaded on an Xbox One?...