Xbox Series X and S?

Discus and support Xbox Series X and S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are there are particular differences with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S? I mean does Series X have something Series S doesn't have? I asked because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. Xbox Series X and S?

Are there are particular differences with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S? I mean does Series X have something Series S doesn't have? I asked because I have to think over if I am going to save up that much for the Series X?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:32 PM
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

Já foi mencionado que o primeiro ano do Xbox Series X não terá EXCLUSIVOS para ele, então todos os games serão para One e Series X

[Translation - It has already been mentioned that the first year of Xbox Series X will not have EXCLUSIVES for it, so all games will be for One and Series X]
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

gta 5

Hi,

All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

It's called the Xbox and its part of a series of Xbox, so hence the name Xbox Series X.
  6. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

Thema:

Xbox Series X and S?

1. Xbox Series X and S? - Similar Threads - Series

2. Xbox Series X UK insider priority pre-order

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X UK insider priority pre-order: Am I the only one wanting to pre-order the series X thinking that as an insider we should have early access to ordering? Would be nice not to have to sit on a web page constantly refreshing on...
  3. XBOX SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES S: A) Gostaria de saber se o jogo ROCK BAND 4 vai ser compatível com o novo X BOX SERIES S ? B) A guitarra do jogo sera compatível também ? C) Eu tenho o jogo em DISCO FÍSICO, porem o X BOX SERIES...
  4. XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER: Hello everyone, I want to talk about my experience with this "premium" controller. To get straight to the point, this $200 premium controller didn't last 7 months for me until it started having...
  5. New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!: Hi, i bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller 5 months ago. Worked fine for 2 months, then one of the toggles had an issue. No problem I thought, its passed the Amazon return daye but its...
  6. Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers: With the Xbox Series X just a few days away. Plus seeing what happened with Playstation. Makes you wonder how Microsoft is going to combat with the unfair scalpers. Believe me they are a problem....
  7. Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?: I have an older screen I currently use for my Xbox One S and would like to know if the Xbox Series can downscale itself just like the Xbox One. Asking about both the S and the X....
  8. Elite Series 2 disconnecting when Bluetooth Headphones are connected

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 disconnecting when Bluetooth Headphones are connected: Hi, I have been having an ongoing problem with Bluetooth on my laptop with the Elite Series 2 controller for months. I've browsed the forums many times, and although there have been many topics...
  9. Are you able to pre order (when available) the Xbox series x using Microsoft account credit ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are you able to pre order (when available) the Xbox series x using Microsoft account credit ?: Hi guys. i was wondering if you can use your microsoft account credit to preorder the new xbox series x when it becomes available to pre order ? 708813a6-f275-4e50-8b0a-2b8ed4c62802
  10. ROCKSMITH 2014 Remastered --> XBOX Series X???

in XboX Insiders
    ROCKSMITH 2014 Remastered --> XBOX Series X???: I just saw the list of backwards compatible games and was really disappointed not to see this one listed. Great game, but very-very comprehensive DLC program, too - a lot of gamers invested a lot...