Xbox series X and wheel controler thrustmaster

Discus and support Xbox series X and wheel controler thrustmaster in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear all, In xbox one only 9 buttons here recognized due to the microsoft controler number of buttons. It is a know limitation from the xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManuKaiser, Dec 23, 2020.

1. ManuKaiser
    ManuKaiser Guest

Dear all,

In xbox one only 9 buttons here recognized due to the microsoft controler number of buttons.

It is a know limitation from the xbox one since 2011 when I bought my thrustmaster wheel. Recently I added the f1 add-on wheel whith 29 buttons.

I bought the xbox series x dreaming that a 9years old limitation is fixed but not....

Is there any ticket /plan to finally be able to use all my buttons from the wheel (which is done only for xbox and pc) on a xbox?

Everything works properly on the similar wheel for ps4 and ps5...

Thanks for the support / reply and consideration.

:)

ManuKaiser, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Patrick M. Martin Win User

$99 Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel

I wouldn't count on this wheel having a mic input port. There is nothing in the description on Thrustmaster's site that indicates this wheel has that. That's not unexpected since the flagship wheel for Xbox One, the Thrustmaster TX, also does not have a
    mic input port.

You should note, however, that they did recently release an update that allows a single player to use a controller and wheel simultaneously. This allows a player to use a mic through the controller while controlling the car in the game with the steering
    wheel and pedals.
  3. Doe the second Win User

adaptive controller

So specifically if I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and I connect my Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider wheel (it is a USB connector) it currently does not have any option to replace the pedals to hand operated buttons. It is frustrating that when the wheel is
    connected the options list for controller senses a wheel and goes to that format. On a normal controller (not wheel) on Horizon 3 I can choose another layout from default that allows me to use the X/A buttons for accelerate and stop but again when the
    wheel is connected it will not allow me any choice . With a regular controller Horizon 4 seems not to have even the option to use X/A.

So if I buy the adaptive controller I can do a remap and the Thrustmaster or the Forza H4/4 game will not prevent this. Ideally I want to use the paddles on the wheel for go and stop - this is an option on Motorsport 7) as opposed to the X/A necessarily.

BTW I think the concept of the adaptive controller is brilliant and has been a long time coming for folks like me that have limited feet mobility!
  4. xXx JB00GIE xXx Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

• Best overall: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2.
    • Best Bluetooth: Microsoft Xbox One controller.
    • Best for retro fans: Hyperkin Duke.
    • Best wired: Razer Wolverine Ultimate.
    • Best budget: Amazon Basics.
    • Best arcade stick: Hori Real Arcade Pro.V Kai Fighting Stick.
    • Best racing wheel: Thrustmaster TS-XW.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

XBox One Accessories

6. AridCarpenter72 Win User

Racing wheels on Xbox One?

One Thrustmaster Force wheel is connected to the xBox One via a USB port and it works fine. I want to add a second wheel to one of the other USB ports and race side by side. Do you think this will work? I can also use the wheel and a wireless Xbox controller
    and that works fine but the racer on the wheel always wins.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X and wheel controler thrustmaster - Similar Threads - series wheel controler

2. Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...: Issue possibly submitted by /u/pillai98 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S): I try to connect to my console in my xbox desktop app, I have windows 10, I even tried to reinstall it, connect everything via ethernet wires, and nothing has worked, I tested with another...
  4. Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel: Hi, When having games loaded, my screen turns goes back and fourth between my game and a black screen. I get the error message come up saying no controller is connected. This happens on many...
  5. Xbox series x, mapping wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x, mapping wheel: Hello, I will assure you these questions from other users, but because I made a new purchase of the xbox steering wheel. We have a new generation of consoles. I have an Xbox series X. Is there a...
  6. XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels: Hi all, do you know Fanatec? You are a Fanatec owner? Maybe this post could be interesting! I'm also a Fanatac owner and recently I bought a new XBOX series X. There are some compatibility...
  7. Worse steering wheel support on Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worse steering wheel support on Xbox series X: I like to use my steering wheel for F1, Forza Horizon, Forza. I changed my old xbox one for the new xbox series x. My thrustmaster was only showing 270 degree and not 900 (like it was showing...
  8. Xbox Series X: Logitech G920 steering wheel issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Logitech G920 steering wheel issue: Hi, A bit of a strange one this but i recently tried to plug my Logictech G920 steering wheel into my Cbox Series X for the first time. Everything seemed to work well for the first race in F1...
  9. Logitech G920 wheel not working correctly with XBOX Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 wheel not working correctly with XBOX Series X: My G920 Wheel works perfectly with my XBOX One X, but not with my XBOX Series X. Horizon 4 works, but the wheel rotation angle is locked at 270. I've seen this on other forums. In Wreckfest the...
  10. Microsoft Xbox 360 Steering Wheel on Series X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Steering Wheel on Series X Console?: Will I be able to use my Microsoft Steering Wheel & Pedals (originally designed for the Xbox 360) with the Xbox Series S/X consoles? adc4c792-4cd3-4e56-b08b-d31bdfbeba12