Xbox series X and wireless display

Discus and support Xbox series X and wireless display in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all and thanks in advance, This is what I am trying to do: 1. Connect keyboard and mouse to series X 2. Connect series X and PC via wireless... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jasondavid08, Nov 25, 2021.

1. jasondavid08
    jasondavid08 Guest

Hello all and thanks in advance,

This is what I am trying to do:

1. Connect keyboard and mouse to series X

2. Connect series X and PC via wireless display

3. Continue using the keyboard and mouse

Step 3 is where I run into trouble. Everytime I connect through wireless display, the connected keyboard and mouse shut off and I can only use the Xbox controller.

My goal is to use the gaming pc, which is in another room, to play PC games on my living room TV using the wireless display app on Xbox. But I cannot figure out how to maintain keyboard and mouse inputs. And the game I want to play on PC doesn't support controller play.

Any help would be appreciated! Or...just add a steam app to the Xbox series x?

:)

jasondavid08, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Series S/X

Hi,

The Series X supports 1080P resolution in the settings same as Xbox One and One X. Games on Series X will still render in 4K, but will downscale to whatever display you have. There won't be any loss in quality at all.
  3. VyYen Win User

Is Xbox Series X Controller compatible with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Hello there guys, just wanna ask if the Xbox Series X Controller is compatible with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Also, is there gonna be a newer version of the wireless adapter for Windows 10 destined for the Series X controller ?

Thanks.
  4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Two questions 'Xbox One X Enhanced' game features on Xbox One S

X enhanced games are just for the one X not the S

As for 120hz though they can display it games are still max 60fps. The series x which is the next gen xbox will be able to do 120fps games
  5. MoeZArts Win User

What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

to add to the list, I would love to see the Xbox Series X to support any and all of the wireless headphones.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

to add to the list, I would love to see the Xbox Series X to support any and all of the wireless headphones.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X and wireless display - Similar Threads - series wireless display

2. Elite Series 2 on PC with no bluetooth/wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 on PC with no bluetooth/wireless adapter: So I thought I would buy the Elite Series 2 controller as it looked like a great controller. IT IS NOT. I have been troubleshooting this damn thing all day when the instructions provided owith it...
  3. Do I need the Xbox wireless adaptor for elite series 2 on windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need the Xbox wireless adaptor for elite series 2 on windows?: This is my second replacement on the elite series 2 and now I am starting to think that Bluetooth isn’t fully compatible on the elite series 2. My Bluetooth works with other things flawlessly....
  4. Xbox Series X controller multiple devices with PC wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller multiple devices with PC wireless adapter: Does anyone have the multiple devices feature working between PC and the Series X while using the Wireless Xbox PC dongle ? im thinking its not working because i dont have bluetooth directly on my...
  5. No Wireless-Support on Windows 11 for Xbox Series X Controller (with Share-Button)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Wireless-Support on Windows 11 for Xbox Series X Controller (with Share-Button): Good Day. First of all: My Windows-11-PC has the latest Updates, the "Xbox-Accessories-App" is up-to-date and the 2 Controllers have received the latest Firmware-Update. Regardless of whether...
  6. Series X Wireless Headset suddenly no audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Wireless Headset suddenly no audio: This is a brand new headset. Maybe a week old. All of a sudden I get NO audio. No dashboard audio. No game audio. However my party chat still works just fine and I can hear just fine. I even still...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth): Looks to be a common issue according to Reddit. Whenever I unplug my controller it stops working. The first step to even get it to recognize the device after being unplugged is to go into...
  8. Wireless Display on Series S - can’t get my controller to function as mouse or gamepad for...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Display on Series S - can’t get my controller to function as mouse or gamepad for...: I did some searching and haven’t been able to find any relevant posts in the last two years. I just got a new Series S and I’m trying to use the Wireless Display feature with my PC to play Steam...
  9. Wireless Display won't connect to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Display won't connect to Xbox Series X: The Wireless Display App for the Xbox will not connect to my laptop's display. My laptop finds the device under connect, but once I start connecting, it will say "Laptop is about to project" for...
  10. : New X-Box Series S not displaying wireless networks

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : New X-Box Series S not displaying wireless networks: : New X-Box Series S not displaying wireless networks Have just gotten my new Series S - needed an update from the start but couldn't connect to wireless. Connected direct to my modem (Telstra...