Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW

Discus and support Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (Possible Issue) too It keeps giving me a message that it shut down due to insufficient ventilation, but the Series X is on a table by itself with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xJustCait, Oct 11, 2021.

1. /u/xJustCait
    /u/xJustCait Guest

(Possible Issue) too

It keeps giving me a message that it shut down due to insufficient ventilation, but the Series X is on a table by itself with plenty of room for ventilation, any tips?

submitted by /u/xJustCait
    [link] [comments]

/u/xJustCait, Oct 11, 2021
  2. JACKKAV Win User

Who has bought the game, he has to sign in

What is the game in question?

Are you sure you purchased it via the account your signed in with ?

Have you downloaded the correct version for the game you bought?

For eg CoD BO : cold war has 2 versions: an xbox one and a xbox series x version.

But it is possible to play the xbox one version on the series x via backward compatibility.
  3. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  4. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  5. Lukeo-498A15FA-A54D- Win User

Xbox series s

Mine keeps shutting down affer a few minutes of playing Warzone. I now have a Series X which does the exact same thing though, so could be a software issue?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Series X Keeps Shutting Down

Is the Series X really so badly designed that a loose HDMI cable can cause the entire console to shut down?

To the OP: I am not a console expert..far from it (only owned them since last August). Personally, I'd be taking the console back...whilst it's possible that the console is designed badly that a HDMI cable being loose causes total shutdown, I would be thinking more of there is something loose in the console which reinserting the cable sorted out...sometimes something only needs the minutest nudge to fix

But it's up to you....for me, I wouldn't want to be worrying whether it would shutdown every time I turned the console on
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW - Similar Threads - Series ASA Insider

2. How to get DTS:X on my Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    How to get DTS:X on my Xbox Series X: My soundbar both supports Atmos and DTS:X but I'm only able to get Atmos through, I have my soundbar plugged into the hdmi 2.1 ARC on my TV but it dosnt seem to work, any ideas? submitted by...
  3. Troubleshooting Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Troubleshooting Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X: Hello, I just finally got myself an Xbox Series X in a Time where it seems impossible to do so. One of the things I've been waiting to try out is the cloud gaming services. However, when I scroll...
  4. Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need a giant help

in XboX Insiders
    Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need a giant help: I’m sorry for the length of the post, but I will add every details to my problem to try to find some expert who can help me. The problem basically is: remote download from Xbox App and Game Pass...
  5. Xbox series x problems pleae help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x problems pleae help.: When ever i turn in my xbox it wont let me log in it just shows my people too log in and i click on it then it wont let me pit my pin number in and also when ever it does work i go into a game and...
  6. Xbox UI Resolution Problem Series S/X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox UI Resolution Problem Series S/X: Don't know if this is just an issue on Series S but when in games or apps with HDR the UI is at the higher resolution while when there is no HDR present the UI is at the lower resolution...
  7. Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...: Issue possibly submitted by /u/pillai98 [link] [comments]
  8. Does ASA, Alpha, Beta etc cause hardware issues? Just got an Xbox Series X....

in XboX Insiders
    Does ASA, Alpha, Beta etc cause hardware issues? Just got an Xbox Series X....: Hi all, I've been an Xbox Insider since day 1 with my Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S. I've just purchased a Series X console and I'm wondering if being on the Insider program is worth it with...
  9. Cache is full on ASA Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Cache is full on ASA Xbox Series X: Has anyone experienced this issue in the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead? I have yet to soft reset as that will be a last resort Cleared alternate wired MAC address Soft reset by powering off and...
  10. “There was a problem with the update”. I can’t update my Series X (ASA)

in XboX Insiders
    “There was a problem with the update”. I can’t update my Series X (ASA): I just woke up here 6 A.M. local time Arizona and fired up my Series X only to be greeted with a system update. The update downloads just fine but I get an error during the verifying process. My...