: Xbox Series X/ASUS RT-AC86u and latency issues

Discus and support : Xbox Series X/ASUS RT-AC86u and latency issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Series X/ASUS RT-AC86u and latency issues although i've tried checking the ping whilst playing black ops with the in game stats and it's showing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Robdynamite, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Robdynamite
    Robdynamite Guest

although i've tried checking the ping whilst playing black ops with the in game stats and it's showing a 35-45ms ping (varying)

So i'm not sure what to believe?

:)

Robdynamite, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Robdynamite Win User

although i've tried checking the ping whilst playing black ops with the in game stats and it's showing a 35-45ms ping (varying)

So i'm not sure what to believe?
  3. Robdynamite Win User

Xbox Series X/ASUS RT-AC86u and latency issues

Hi, i'm doing it via the xbox settings.

With the superhub i was getting 40-80ms

with the asus a consistent 170ms.

I really don't understand what it is that's throttling it as I could only assume this would be a vast improvement over the superhub.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X/ASUS RT-AC86u and latency issues

Hi,

Do you have online gaming latency issues?

What are you using to measure your ping (latency)? If you're doing speed tests over the internet, this tests your connection speed to a local server over the internet, it has nothing to do with your WIFI.

The VM Suberhub 3 has both a 2.4Ghz and a 5GHz WIFI, make sure you're using the 5GHz for the best connection speed over your home WIFI.
  5. taidara Win User

: 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue

From my knowledge, the ASUS RT-AC86U can't support multiple Xbox's with seamless gameplay.

My recommendation is the Netgear Nighthawk serie, which are proven to support multiple Xbox's connected to the same router/Internet connection.
  6. kleinbird36 Win User

Xbox One X loses internet when powered down

Bit of an old thread - but wanted to chime in. I was having this exact same issue with my 1X. I fixed it by hard-wiring it to at switch instead of directly to my router (Asus RT-AC86U). I was getting these exact log entries until I did that. Now it works
    fine.
Thema:

1. : Xbox Series X/ASUS RT-AC86u and latency issues - Similar Threads - Series ASUS AC86u

2. So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets.

in XboX Insiders
    So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets.: So my pug in headset won't work on my series x controller, but if I record a message using it I can play it back and hear my self just not anything else. Now first I though it might be a issue...
  3. Series x internal storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x internal storage: So if i add up all my games i have about 16 total downloaded , when i add up how much space it says they take up it leaves me around 5-8 gb more than what i have avalible acording to the system...
  4. Is streaming your xbox series x/s possible in a laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is streaming your xbox series x/s possible in a laptop?: hear me out, so I have a gaming laptop and so i tried plugging in my xbox seires x into my laptops hdmi port so it showed the xbox in my laptop's integrated monitor, it did not detect the...
  5. Sometimes the series x turn off right after turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometimes the series x turn off right after turning on: Hi. Wanted to ask about my series x, had it since launch and used it a lot, but 2-3 times now if i turn it on with my controller the console make the boot sound and the buttom light, but after a...
  6. Series X 4K HDR video upload to YouTube failed (even from my PC video doesn't match...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X 4K HDR video upload to YouTube failed (even from my PC video doesn't match...: Hi, there. I have recorded 4K HDR video and have tried to upload to YouTube but YouTube show an conversion error. When i try to use editor, da Vinci or Adobe video lose colors, change ACES input...
  7. Will the Asus TUF VG249Q1R work with 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Asus TUF VG249Q1R work with 120hz on xbox series x: So i bought a series x a week ago and realised that my 240hz pc monitor only supports it on display port. This was the one i found would be best option for me Asus TUF VF249Q1R and it does support...
  8. Cant enable 1440p at 120hz on ASUS VG27WQ - Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant enable 1440p at 120hz on ASUS VG27WQ - Series X: I have a brand new ASUS VG27WQ monitor that runs 1440p at 120hz. I'm trying to change the settings in the xbox to take the 1440p at 120hz. I've disabled 4K, changed from auto detect to HDMI. My...
  9. Asus VG278Q Monitor not outputting 120hz on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus VG278Q Monitor not outputting 120hz on Xbox Series X: Hello, I am dumbfounded with what to do about this problem. My monitor, the ASUS VG278Q does not seem to output 120hz on my Xbox Series X, even though I'm pretty sure it supports 120hz over HDMI,...
  10. Running 120hz on asus tuf vg27vq on series x HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Running 120hz on asus tuf vg27vq on series x HELP: Hey guys I just got the Xbox series x and had this monitor for a few months now, I’m pretty sure it supports 120hz through HDMI but when I click auto detect it doesn’t detect it, and when I...