xbox series x audio output

Discus and support xbox series x audio output in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We would like to get some external speakers for the xbox series x, is it possible to plug them into the controller like you would a headset? as it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SimonFoster9, Dec 4, 2021.

1. SimonFoster9
    SimonFoster9 Guest

We would like to get some external speakers for the xbox series x, is it possible to plug them into the controller like you would a headset? as it seems the alternative would be to buy a HDMI audio extractor adapter along with multiple cables.

:)

SimonFoster9, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Series X no audio output to tv.

Hi LChief711, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly follow the steps below and then check again if you will now hear any sound from Xbox to your TV.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options.

3. Select Video fidelity & overscan.

4. Under Display, select HDMI.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box one s graphics are pixelated

"The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  4. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  5. DerVaddi Win User

headset wont work xbox one x

6. DerVaddi Win User

Audio Output on Xbox One Controller Stopped Working

Thema:

1. xbox series x audio output - Similar Threads - series audio output

2. Why my xbox series x crashes and has no audio or 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series x crashes and has no audio or 4k: Hello, I was using the xbox fine yesterday and was watching disney plus at the time of this happened. My screen flashed black then returned the white static. I thought this was strange, my TV...
  3. Xbox series X audio help from turtle beach recon 70 headset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X audio help from turtle beach recon 70 headset: Hello I don’t know if this would be the right place to ask but I have the turtle beach recon 70 headphones and whenever I play I use them (obviously) but I’m only able to use them with the current...
  4. Xbox Series X game capture audio sync issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X game capture audio sync issues: Hi there. When using the game clip capture method of long-pressing the share button on my controller, the resulting video that is captured includes the video clip and the game audio, but the audio...
  5. Audio options missing for Home Theater setup on Series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio options missing for Home Theater setup on Series S?: Hello everyone! First time poster with an issue that it seems absolutely no one in the world but me has. I got a new Home Theater recently, i set it up and i confirmed it works on my tv, but i...
  6. Xbox Series X - game and chat audio playing through both TV and headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - game and chat audio playing through both TV and headset?: I’ve set up my series X tonight and gone to play Vanguard - both the game audio/xbox menu sounds and voice chat all play through my headset at the same time. I would only like voice chat to play...
  7. Every video I record on Series X has asynchronous audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every video I record on Series X has asynchronous audio: Hi, Every recording / clip I made has asynchronous audio. Audio plays 2 seconds before the event takes place (like characters talking, shots, etc). :( Does anyone knows a solution?...
  8. Xbox Series X Wireless Headset audio lag during cutscenes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Headset audio lag during cutscenes: Does anyone else have an issue where their Xbox Wireless headset will constantly skip and lag audio during game cutscenes? I first noticed it with Psychonauts 2 and thought maybe it was just that...
  9. Series x cuts picture and audio in the middle of the startup screen before arriving at the...

in XboX Insiders
    Series x cuts picture and audio in the middle of the startup screen before arriving at the...: Completes the whole startup screen without interruption when there's no disc in the drive. Anyone else notice this? submitted by /u/Z06Junkie [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Series X no audio output to tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X no audio output to tv.: I recently came across an issue of my series X not producing audio out. I don’t think it has anything to do with the Xbox setting, Not the TV setting and not the HDMI (I tried multiple tvs and...