Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's...

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This feature works for all Xbox One games. It is enabled in settings. By the way, is there any place where I can force enable or disable Auto HDR in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:12 AM.

1. Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's...

This feature works for all Xbox One games. It is enabled in settings.

By the way, is there any place where I can force enable or disable Auto HDR in specific games?!

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:12 AM
  2. SubZeroChief23 Win User

Free roam games

Red Dead Redemption

GTA IV

Saints Row series

Assassins Creed series
  3. DanteSparda504 Win User

What's better Gta IV or Red dead redemption?

Red Dead Redemption.

Fantastic game and great story experience. Too bad the DLC was ***.

Grand Theft Auto IV was a great game...it just wasn't really Grand Theft Auto to me. San Andreas murders both GTA IV and Red Dead Redemotion.
  4. csf101 Win User

Your Top 5 Open World Games?

Gta IV

Red Dead Redemption
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Favorite Xbox game franchise

Red Dead Redemption if that counts. As a back up, the GTA series.
  6. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 confirmed

Do have to say, mind, that Rockstar also aren't talking about Red Dead Redemption, they're actually talking about their Red Dead series, of which Redemption was the second game. Perhaps it'll be a direct sequel to Redemption, but more likely it'll be the
    same as GTA in the sense of new characters, new location etc.
Thema:

Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's...

1. Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's... - Similar Threads - Series Auto HDR

2. Xbox Series X disables HDMI CEC / ARC connectivity from TV (LG) to Amplifier (Yamaha)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X disables HDMI CEC / ARC connectivity from TV (LG) to Amplifier (Yamaha): TV: LG OLED77CX3 Amplifier: Yamaha RX-A2050 Xbox Series X is connected directly to TV HDMI input (for HDR and 120hz compatibility) and sound is routed via TV to the amplifier via HDMI ARC....
  3. Call of duty black ops cold war shuts down xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war shuts down xbox series s: Every time I play zombies, after a few rounds my game freezes then my xbox proceeds to shut down. b73d881a-8285-4950-b009-e8f497d1526a
  4. XBOX SERIES X - KEEPS SHUTTING DONW AND FREEZING DURING GAMEPLAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X - KEEPS SHUTTING DONW AND FREEZING DURING GAMEPLAY: This has been very frustrating, when I first set up the xbox series x, it continually shut itself down at least 15 times or more, set up the old xbox and worked fine. Plug back in the series x...
  5. Anytime my controller dies, it won't connect to the Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime my controller dies, it won't connect to the Xbox Series X.: So the other day I finally got to really play the new Xbox Series X. Well I played to the point that my controller died. I reached over to swap out batteries and when I turned it on, it would not...
  6. Xbox Series X does not auto detect 120hz and cannot override select VRR and 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X does not auto detect 120hz and cannot override select VRR and 120hz: Hi, My monitor is a 144hz monitor and supports 144hz and Freesync via both HDMI and DVI (I tripled checked on the AMD website). I can only get 120hz by overriding the auto detect display option....
  7. Xbox Series X does not auto detect 120hz and cannot override select VRR and 120hz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X does not auto detect 120hz and cannot override select VRR and 120hz: Hi, My monitor is a 144hz monitor and supports 144hz and Freesync via both HDMI and DVI (I tripled checked on the AMD website). I can only get 120hz by overriding the auto detect display option....
  8. Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working?: I have just got an Xbox Series X. I have Auto HDR turned on, and have tried a number of games including Alan Wake and Batman: Arkham Knight. None of them trigger the Auto HDR symbol under the...
  9. Xbox Series Auto HDR over Remote Play?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series Auto HDR over Remote Play?: Current remote play doesn't support HDR. I've pre-ordered the XSX, but I play primarily over remote play to my laptop while my wife and I are watching TV together. I'm somewhat curious if I'm...
  10. XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth: Basically once I plug in my controller to charge and unplug it while it's on will cause the Xbox light to just flash. It never connects to my PC. I have to go into my bluetooth settings. Forget...