Xbox Series X - Black Desert disconnect while afk

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Black Desert disconnect while afk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have problem, when im leaving my console to afk in black desert, after 0,5hour later console launch start menu, and black desert has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrzysiuJerzyna, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X - Black Desert disconnect while afk

Hello,

I have problem, when im leaving my console to afk in black desert, after 0,5hour later console launch start menu, and black desert has been disconected. Console is standby mode, no automaticaly tuning off.

:)

KrzysiuJerzyna, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Hisket Win User

Favorite Game?

I have to go with Black desert online at the moment. Overall it has to go to the devil may cry series.

Its on Game pass too!
  3. RafaelNGP Win User

Black desert online coming to XB1

Looking forward to play Black Desert Online on Xbox One!
  4. TKroma XGU Win User

Xbox Series X

Xbox series X will be the next console of the Xbox franchise. Like the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox one. You will be able to play you're Xbox one games on the Series X and the games coming out will be out on Xbox One as Xbox series X for a limited time.
    After a while they will quit making games for Xbox one and focus on Xbox Siries X
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Backwards Compatible Request!!!

The backwards compatibility program is on hold while Microsoft finishes production of the Xbox Series X. Xbox posted on their Twitter account some exciting news about back comp program for the Series X.
  6. Blackhawks1009 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

Im having the exact same issue with my Series X as DMcC1 though im using the modem/router provided by Spectrum Cable in western NY. Ethernet cable works fine on xbox one and any other device I connect it to, but when I connect it to the series X it will
    connect for about 2 seconds and then disconnect and tell me i dont have an ethernet cable plugged in. It then alternates between connecting for about 2 seconds and then disconnecting for a while and then repeats the process. Wireless connection seems fine.
    I guess im glad to know im not the only one.
Thema:

Xbox Series X - Black Desert disconnect while afk

1. Xbox Series X - Black Desert disconnect while afk - Similar Threads - Series Black Desert

2. Xbox Series S Appears Warm on Black Vent when Turned Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Appears Warm on Black Vent when Turned Off: I've used my Xbox Series S for probably about an hour in total. It seems to be a bit warm on the main black vent hours after use. There is also an odd lingering smell coming from that vent. Is...
  3. On Xbox Series X, my screen intermittently goes black in the Guide and streaming apps such...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X, my screen intermittently goes black in the Guide and streaming apps such...: Same with the subject line. My screen goes black on my TV when on netflix, HBO Max, and the guide. Occasional I'll get screen stutters on backwards compat games (Geometry Wars 3). It doesn't seem...
  4. Xbox Series X Flashing Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Flashing Black Screen: I am using my Xbox Series X on a TCL tv with Roku that supports 4K HDR. When I play, the screen will flash black for a second and make an audible noise from the tv and then it goes back to...
  5. Black Ops cold war xbox series s upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops cold war xbox series s upgrade: So i purchased the standard edition for Black ops cold war on my xbox one when it came out originally not planning to get a next gen console at the time. Well i did end up purchasing a series s...
  6. Call of duty black ops cold war shuts down xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war shuts down xbox series s: Every time I play zombies, after a few rounds my game freezes then my xbox proceeds to shut down. b73d881a-8285-4950-b009-e8f497d1526a
  7. Screen turns black on Series X after 3 Minutes of Hotspot Racing, how do i report this...

in XboX Insiders
    Screen turns black on Series X after 3 Minutes of Hotspot Racing, how do i report this...: Everytime i play Hotshot Racing on my shiny new Series X, the screen turns black after one and a half lap (not at the same point) and remains black until i restart the console manually. I'd like...
  8. Series X black screen flicker TCL TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X black screen flicker TCL TV: Hello, i am one of hundreds of xbox gamers who have a TCL TV and cant watch streaming apps without the screen flickering black with loss of audio and video. If you google “xbox series x black...
  9. Black levels washed out when setting dashboard display to 4K on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Black levels washed out when setting dashboard display to 4K on Xbox series x: It seems that the blacks and the image in general is washed out and the blacks level is out of space when I set the dashboard resolution at 4K. This also has an effect on games as well. If someone...
  10. XBOX series X black screen on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX series X black screen on boot: Hello, i just went to turn on my SERIES X and screen stays black. Could hear the fan workint and the internals but nothing displays on my 4k tv. I tries solving the issue with my brother’s hdmi...