XBOX SERIES X BLACKSCREEN WHEN STARTING AND EXITING GAMES

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X BLACKSCREEN WHEN STARTING AND EXITING GAMES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently bought a monitor for my xbox series x its the acer nitro xv272u and things were going great. But everytime I start a good amount of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGDUEL, Aug 4, 2021.

1. BIGDUEL
    BIGDUEL Guest

I just recently bought a monitor for my xbox series x its the acer nitro xv272u and things were going great. But everytime I start a good amount of games gears 5, Halo MCC, mass effect, skyrim, etc. I get a black screen for 2-3 seconds where I know it's loaded up and then if I exit the same thing happens again even though I can still move through the menu waiting for the image to appear. It's more of annoyance but I've had it happen in game as well at times. I just want to know what the issue is because when I play some games like The Ascent I get no delay exiting or entering the game no matter the framerate or resolution.

:)

BIGDUEL, Aug 4, 2021
  2. BIGDUEL Win User

found the solution, I dont know much about setting and what not here but when i disabled 4k the issue went away completely and I dont mind it as I found more frames at 1440p is better than stutters on "4k" resolution on games. I noticed it when I read "this setting allows native 4k... even when your console is set on a lower resolution" Im dumb
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please check your console's resolution setting, try reducing it to 1440P, or 1080P, to see if the problem persists. For this follow the instructions below.

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select Profile & System > Settings.

Under General, select TV and video options.

Select Resolution and then select the most resolution.

Suitable for your TV (720p, 1080p or 4K UHD).

Note If the TV resolution does not appear, check that TV Connection is set to Auto Detect.

*I hope this can help you.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The dashboard is 1080p in order to return significant amounts of RAM to developers. Your monitor is slow to Re sync. If you wish to avoid this, set the Xbox to output 1080p
  5. eber3 Win User

how to get out of a game and get back to xbox 360 dashboard

The best way to exit a game is through the game itself. Usually, you can push the "start" button (which is the little white one with an arrow to the right of the big silver X button) and it will pause the game and bring up the games menu. From there you
    can save, load previous saves, exit the game etc. That is the best way to do it since that allows games to know you are exiting and lets them save for you. Of course not all games automatically save when you exit, so myself I manually save if the game has
    that option then use the exit option.

Failing that, push the big silver X button right in the middle to bring up the 360 menu. Then just push the yellow "Y" button to exit the game and go to the 360 dashboard. But again, the "start" button is the best route. :)
  6. Korhog Win User

admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

Try to full exit from the xbox app (exit from tray)

and start the xbox app as administrator
Thema:

1. XBOX SERIES X BLACKSCREEN WHEN STARTING AND EXITING GAMES - Similar Threads - SERIES BLACKSCREEN STARTING

2. Month old Series X not staying on

in XboX Insiders
    Month old Series X not staying on: Not sure if it’s been posted before but today my series X wasn’t turning on with the controller. So I turned it on through the console & it turned on but then shut off after about two seconds...
  3. Series X Online Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Online Order: Ordered Xbox X through microsoft. Anyone have experience with this? Know if it’s legit? How quick order is usually processed? Thanks! e18e3d02-556b-466b-8d51-9160f72524ff
  4. Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on: Hi, I received freshly my Series x halo infinite edition yesterday. I was able to play 4 hours until an outage (power cut in my house) intervened. Since this moment, the xbox won't turn on. I...
  5. Elite Series 2 on PC with no bluetooth/wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 on PC with no bluetooth/wireless adapter: So I thought I would buy the Elite Series 2 controller as it looked like a great controller. IT IS NOT. I have been troubleshooting this damn thing all day when the instructions provided owith it...
  6. Bought Nier on Series X can’t play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Nier on Series X can’t play it: Just bought Nier for 360 on my Series X and when it finished installing I hit play and asked me if I had a license for the game. Checked my email and it charged both of my bank accounts twice even...
  7. Xbox Serie S prevents Son and I on Family account to play different games at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Serie S prevents Son and I on Family account to play different games at the same time: I recently got the new 'Series S' for my son while I remained on the 'One X'. Since then MS has prevented my son and I from playing games at the same time. This never happened when he at the 'One...
  8. XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation: Hello, I got lucky to get email from Microsoft for purchasing xbox series X bundle, but it is taking me to US marketplace instead of Canada marketplace where I am actually located. So the link is...
  9. Elite Series 2 In Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 In Game: I recently opened up my series 2 to fix extreme stick drift, which is now slightly present but much much better. And for whatever reason it works completely fine in menus and the Home Screen but...
  10. Xbox Series X Short Blackscreens in irregular intervals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Short Blackscreens in irregular intervals: I have just received a new Series X and a new Omen 27i Monitor for it. At first everything seemed to work fine but when playing for example GTA Online I get short black screens for like 1 or 2...