Xbox series x brand new halo edition keeps turning off randomly

Discus and support Xbox series x brand new halo edition keeps turning off randomly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No idea why ! I changed the power cord , outlet , factory reset my console and it keep turning off randomly ! Please help submitted by /u/qpare007... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/qpare007, Nov 18, 2021.

1. /u/qpare007
    /u/qpare007 Guest

No idea why ! I changed the power cord , outlet , factory reset my console and it keep turning off randomly ! Please help

submitted by /u/qpare007
    [link] [comments]

/u/qpare007, Nov 18, 2021
  2. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  3. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  4. nightdragon tc Win User

Series X randomly turning off

[​IMG]
    had
    this come up just before it died again
    i dont even get this it just turns off
  5. guitargladiator Win User

same. turns off after usually less than a minute. doesn't seem hot at all. Haven't even been able to start installing a game yet. Barely made it through the initial console update.
  6. guitargladiator Win User

tried letting it rest unplugged for an hour. same thing less than a minute after turning on. not even launching a game, just at the dashboard.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x brand new halo edition keeps turning off randomly - Similar Threads - series brand halo

2. Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x: I got an xbox series x last week and been playing GTA 5 and some other games. I could play GTA 5 smoothly but had some weird green glitches on the screen and once the game crashed , froze the...
  3. Graphical issues on brand new Series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphical issues on brand new Series X console: I have received a new series X mid last week and have had an issue with it on numerous games, most prolific of which is Division 2 and Borderlands 3. After 20-30mins or so the graphics have a melt...
  4. Xbox Series 2 Elite controller - rear paddles none work. Brand new

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series 2 Elite controller - rear paddles none work. Brand new: I'm not sure what im doing wrong, the controller is plugged in via usb and all other buttons and sticks work. Pressing any paddle i get no input. I have no idea what im doing wrong and this is...
  5. Brand new Halo Series X, potential GPU or HDMI issue? Maybe a fluke thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Halo Series X, potential GPU or HDMI issue? Maybe a fluke thing?: Hello everyone, Yesterday I got a brand new Series X, set it up and downloaded halo infinite with no issues. After starting my first game I played for about 10 minutes, then the game froze and...
  6. What brands of phones hotspot is supported with Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    What brands of phones hotspot is supported with Series X: Hey guys. I can't call the support number. Nothing in the forum is helping but im in need of some serious help. I currently use hotspot from my phone to play my Xbox series X online. This...
  7. Brand new Xbox Series S/X Electric Volt controller already has issues straight out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series S/X Electric Volt controller already has issues straight out of the box: I received a Series S/X Electric Volt controller as a gift back in July from my partner as a birthday present and I was reluctant to use it because of how bad the Xbox One controllers have been...
  8. Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X: I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to...
  9. Worst case scenario purchasing a brand new Xbox Series X…

in XboX Insiders
    Worst case scenario purchasing a brand new Xbox Series X…: So I managed to snag a brand new Xbox Series X after months of trying from my local Target store, brought my console home and started downloading games. I got the Game Pass to try for the first...
  10. Brand new Xbox Series X broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X broken.: You read right, I finally got my hands on the elusive Xbox Series X! (If you are struggling to get it I highly recommend following a drop bot on twitter, they tweet a link whenever the Series X/S...