Xbox Series X - Bricked - Microsoft Explain Yourself!!!

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Bricked - Microsoft Explain Yourself!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there. My Series X bricked and I'm going through the process to get it repaired. I get it - Gen 1, there are bound to be problems... My complaint... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Szivos, Nov 21, 2020.

1. James Szivos
    James Szivos Guest

Hey there. My Series X bricked and I'm going through the process to get it repaired. I get it - Gen 1, there are bound to be problems...

My complaint is the lack of transparency from Microsoft. With so many gamers affected with the same issue, there is clearly a manufacturing defect. Microsoft needs to step up and explain what the problem is. If I review the sticky, there is no information
    on this problem.

You got us once before with the Red ring. Why are you obfuscation the truth again? Please do your customers a favor and be transparent - tell us what the problem is and what you are doing to fix it.

:)

James Szivos, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

External storage

3. julosjc Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

Hi There,

Microsoft will continue to support Xbox One X with same releases on series X within the first year of Series X.
  4. red71rum Win User

COD Warzone started crashing my Series X......

That would be great. I dont mind that the game is not working, but I do not like my Series X being hard shut down as it can corrupt the drive\brick the xbox.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

My overall Xbox one problem

My advice is to reward yourself with a new X. Or S if you want cheaper solution. You are not interested in Series X coming this holydays?
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

Series x and our digital games

YES they will work, and at least at the beginning all the newer games will work on the older Xbox one consoles.

In a blog post penned by Xbox boss Phil Spencer, he states that the Xbox Series X will encompass four generations
    of gaming. The post explains that all currently backwards compatible titles from the original Xbox and the Xbox 360 will be brought forward to the Xbox Series X, while Microsoft is still compiling the
    list of Xbox One games that will
    be backwards compatible on day one.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - Bricked - Microsoft Explain Yourself!!! - Similar Threads - Series Bricked Microsoft

2. Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller: The battery in my Play and Charge kit doesn't seem to be charging. I have tried plugging my controller directly into the Xbox, both whilst playing and whilst the console is on Standby; I have...
  3. Xbox series X offline after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X offline after update: After updating my console to the latest firmware I noticed that it was offline. I tried to log on but it wouldn't work, I also rebooted and did a shutdown, and it was still offline. I reseted my...
  4. Series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x: Everytime i play call of duty next generation game freezes and system cuts off anybody have this problem and fix it? 43263d13-bbb6-479c-8f30-09ae7426012e
  5. Today's Update Bricked My Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Today's Update Bricked My Xbox Series X: The Xbox turned on by itself to do the update. It went to 91% then crashed ... followed by a shutdown. It's now in a loop https://imgur.com/a/jOY0oOi submitted by /u/dibella360 [link] [comments]
  6. Could Xbox Series X bricking be from power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could Xbox Series X bricking be from power cord?: My Xbox Series X after about 5-6 hours of use bricked on me yesterday and will be shipping it out soon. But before I do I'm curious if it could be a problem with the power cord? It made tiny...
  7. Xbox Series X is a brick after 1 day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is a brick after 1 day: Picked the console up yesterday at EB Games. Copied over some games and played last night for an hour. Tried to turn it on today and it's dead. Power cable reset etc, and nothing. Silent and dark....
  8. Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon: I got a launch day Xbox Series X and enjoyed it for three days. Sadly it simply won't turn on starting Friday of launch week. I went through the online repair request and paid for expedited...
  9. 3rd system update for Oct bricked my console Series X

in XboX Insiders
    3rd system update for Oct bricked my console Series X: [IMG] submitted by /u/GraveForLiars [link] [comments]
  10. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked: Hi, I have just purchased an elite series 2 controller about a week ago. Everything was fine, then all of the sudden ALL buttons stopped responding, including the sync button. Again this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x bricked