XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation

Discus and support XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I got lucky to get email from Microsoft for purchasing xbox series X bundle, but it is taking me to US marketplace instead of Canada marketplace... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pawan_M, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Pawan_M
    Pawan_M Guest

Hello, I got lucky to get email from Microsoft for purchasing xbox series X bundle, but it is taking me to US marketplace instead of Canada marketplace where I am actually located. So the link is not helpful. Please can anyone help? I have been waiting for Series X and even after getting email link, I am unable to purchase.

:)

Pawan_M, Nov 26, 2021
  2. CarstenH.1 Win User

Call of Duty will not play

I have The same Problem,Xbox one x works without Problems,purchased The crossgen Bundle for my new series x and IT doesn't start !
  3. The Moonkeeper Win User

Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the bundle ID?

The email I got is from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and it relates to the below:

https://gamingintel.com/microsoft-xbox-series-x-restock-invitations/

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1461225910359638016

The website it brings me to is a https://www.microsoft.com site. In fact, if I sign in to MS, then click on the link, it'll bring me to the same error page but signed in. The full web address includes a 12-digit ID to the bundle https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/Xbox-Series-X-Bundle/8WC74TMDX3PM. There is also an OCID after this that is unique to each account in the link. I believe my bundle ID might be wrong.
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice

I never played the first game, but after seeing the second trailer during the the Xbox Series X reveal I downloaded the first game on my Xbox. I will be preordering Senua's Sacrifice hopefully it will come with an Xbox Series X bundle.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Nba 2k21

Sorry but 2k has not announced cross-play for the game.

Since you have to pay for the game separately on both consoles I doubt they will have Xbox One and Xbox Series X crossplay.

Before someone says If you buy NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition you get the Xbox Series X version. Yes, that edition bundles both the Xbox One version and the Xbox Series X version but is not a free upgrade or the same game.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox All Access Misleading and I feel Scammed!

So this is alot going on here and I'm a little confused. Is merchant telling you to rebuy plan or is it XBox/Microsoft telling you to do so?

This is the info I've found:

How much is Xbox All Access?

• Xbox Series X bundle: $34.99 per month for 24 months
    • Xbox Series S bundle: $24.99 per month for 24 months
    • Xbox One S bundle: $22.99 per month for 24 months
    There are currently three Xbox All Access bundles available: Series X, Series S, and One S. The One S bundle is $22.99 per month and comes with the console and 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate. You can buy this
    bundle right now at participating retailers, and after 18 months, you can upgrade to a Series S or Series X (jump down below to learn more about that).

The Series X All Access bundle is $34.99 per monthly, while the Series S bundle is $24.99 per month, and both come with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate. The lineup is straightforward, and thankfully,
    that’s a good thing. There isn’t anything hidden when it comes to cost. You pay the subscription price for 24 months with 0% APR, so long as you make all of your payments on time. Furthermore, there’s no upfront cost, so you can pre-order
    the Xbox Series X and Series S
    now and not worry about paying until the console launches.Before getting too deep, it’s important to reiterate that All Access is a financing option, not a subscription. In the U.S., Citizens
    One provides the financing on behalf of Microsoft. That means a few things. First, you’ll need to be legally able to apply for a line of credit in a participating country and pass a credit check. As is the case with all lending services, Citizens One doesn’t
    make it clear what determines eligibility, so the higher your credit score, the better. Additionally, if you’re approved, Citizens One will send you a bill each month asking for payment. If you’re late or miss payments, you’re subject to interest (more on
    that below).

Upgrading a previous All Access subscription
    If you’ve previously used All Access to buy an Xbox One X or Xbox One S, you can upgrade to one of the new consoles. There are some stipulations, however. Of course, you’ll need a current All Access subscription,
    and all of your payments must be current at the time of upgrade. You’ll also need to have paid the equivalent of 18 months on your current console ($413.82 for the current Xbox One S bundle). If you purchased an Xbox One X with All Access before December 31,
    2019, you’ll only need the equivalent of 12 months of payment.

The unfortunate news is that you’ll need to send back your current console to upgrade to a Series S or Series X. At nearly the full purchase price, it’s a better idea to pay off your current All Access subscription
    rather than upgrading (you’ll recoup a decent amount of money by selling the console rather than sending it back, anyway). If an upgrade is what you’re after, though, you can check
    your eligibility

So Im still not sure on your side

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/xbox-all-access-price-pre-orders-retailers/
Thema:

1. XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation - Similar Threads - Series bundle purchase

2. Obtaining an Xbox Series X Halo bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtaining an Xbox Series X Halo bundle: Hi there, I know everyone is playing the waiting game with the current supply chain issues, but I've been trying to get my hands on a Series X for over a year without luck. Background - I am a...
  3. Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to...: Hello! I was fortunate enough to receive the Xbox Series X offer from Microsoft and we got it in the mail yesterday ;) When you buy it, you have to buy a game with it, so I chose Madden 22. (The...
  4. Xbos series s bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbos series s bundle: I purchased a bundle and i donrt know if it acually was purchased . 197cb2f9-bd00-43be-bda2-8a8e5c6f9e6f
  5. Xbox series x bundle double charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x bundle double charge: So I got a thing from Microsoft for me to buy a series x bundle so I did they charged me 642 for the Xbox, a extra controller, and gta v. They take the money right away and it's pending on Paypal....
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?: Hello, When the Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition came out, it was quickly gone in less than 5 minutes. Does anyone know if there will be more pieces sent to the UAE. Being a huge fan of halo...
  7. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Elite Official Full Trailer 4K HD 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Elite Official Full Trailer 4K HD 2021: https://youtu.be/DpDQViBKTQw submitted by /u/MajorRasta [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S Bundle Game Glitch on the Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Bundle Game Glitch on the Xbox Series X.: Hello all, I've recently had a problem with the Xbox Series X system - it seems that the two bundle games (Assassin's Creed Origins and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) are having trouble to work....
  9. Series x ultimate game pass bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series x ultimate game pass bundle: I purchased two of these bundles, when starting up one asked me to set up ultimate game pass but the other console did not. Anyone else have this issue and know how to get my ultimate game pass...
  10. Does the Xbox Series X/S come bundled with Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Xbox Series X/S come bundled with Game Pass?: Do the new Xbox models include Game Pass? This is my first Xbox, so I don't know how this all works. a85f3e25-bc1c-4b57-938b-0deac4052f8e