Xbox Series X can't load ANYTHING

Discus and support Xbox Series X can't load ANYTHING in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just booted up my Series X and nothing is working. Currently I'm sitting on my home screen and it's asking me to connect to the Xbox network, but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OGFacelessKing, May 10, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X can't load ANYTHING

I just booted up my Series X and nothing is working. Currently I'm sitting on my home screen and it's asking me to connect to the Xbox network, but I press A on the option, screen dims but nothing else.

I try to go to Settings, nothing happens.

I try to load any game or app, nothing happens.

I can bring up the power menu to restart or shut down, but restarting does not fix the issue, neither does a full power cycle.

I tried Report A Problem but it gets stuck at Collecting Information.

I'm in the preview program but I can't remember if I'm in Beta or Alpha, but I know I'm not in Alpha Skip-Ahead anymore.

The only groups that load up are Home, and the two that I made for games and apps that I use often.

My account is signed in, but nothing seems to be working. I do not have my console in power save so it may be trying to start the new update, but I've been sitting here trying to get something to happen for like 45 minutes.

submitted by /u/OGFacelessKing
    [link] [comments]

/u/OGFacelessKing, May 10, 2022
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

Hi, yes that will be so, if you bought a game for the XBOX One, it will run better on the XBOX One X (FPS and loading times) and run even better on the XBOX Series X (FPS and loading times)
  3. HULK SMASH666 Win User

Captures not uploading to xbox live on the One S, mobile or PC app

I am having issues loading my captures, they started off by not showing up on xbox live or the app but were there locally. This morning however I can't even access at all on my series X?
  4. julosjc Win User

Series x and our digital games

Anything that plays on xbox one (except kinect) will play on series X. You can also literally move a portable HDD and plug it into series x from day one
  5. luissolid Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

The new Xbox Looks amazing abd the series X it's going to be epic to play your games on 4K/60fps!

I can't wait to play HALO Infinite on Series X!
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Compatibility

yes and no, most juices will come out in both but with graphic differences, fps and load times
    The question is about if Series X games will work on an Xbox One X. It wasn't about graphics, resolutions, fps, load times, etc.
Thema:

Xbox Series X can't load ANYTHING

1. Xbox Series X can't load ANYTHING - Similar Threads - Series can't load

2. Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc: When I use the charge and play kit to connect my series X controller to my PC it vibrates so the USB, wire and controller all work but my controller only connects to my xbox and I can't control...
  3. Home-less: Just bought a Series X, and Can't Set it to Home (I've NEVER switched Home either)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home-less: Just bought a Series X, and Can't Set it to Home (I've NEVER switched Home either): Here is what I did: I made my old Xbox One not Home anymore from the "Devices" page on my account. I attempted to make my new Series X Home using the Personalization tab in Settings on my Xbox...
  4. I can't see the games on my Xbox one game console in Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see the games on my Xbox one game console in Xbox series s.: I cannot see the games I have purchased on my x box series s even though I am logged in with the same username. b8785cca-eacc-4929-bb77-294e88b0b474
  5. Can't navigate troubleshoot menu on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't navigate troubleshoot menu on xbox series x: When i turn on my xbox it's stuck on startup screen. I've tried to do a hard reset but it didn't solve the issue so i decided to do a factory reset but when the troubleshoot menu turns on i can't...
  6. Mic Monitoring can't be disabled on Xbox Series X with Turtle Beach Recon 500 wired Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Monitoring can't be disabled on Xbox Series X with Turtle Beach Recon 500 wired Headset: Hello there, i got the Xbox Series X and the official Xbox Controller shipped within the console. My problem is, that i can hear myself when talking to a friend over xbox live (gold). I don't...
  7. Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support: My Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks. From a bit of a search I can see this is a known issue. I've tried all the things I can do from my end - a reinstall, reboot router, etc - and...
  8. Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it: Can't watch the TV show halo from paromount +is there a code for it to go to site I have game pass ultimate a66c6750-6723-4927-b077-b878f66b69cb
  9. Can't sign into xbox account or add new account on series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox account or add new account on series X: The issue started a few days ago and is as the title states. I tried logging into my xbox account after work one day. The xbox would try to log into the account, a screen would pop up with a...
  10. Syncing save error every time I load a game, can't get onto any game on Series X!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing save error every time I load a game, can't get onto any game on Series X!: Hello, I've been having a lot of problems since recently getting my Series X. Every time I try to load a game up I get the syncing game save to the cloud, but after a few minutes it stops and says...