Xbox series x cod Cold War install

Discus and support Xbox series x cod Cold War install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the series x version in november, never played it as i work away. I have tried reinstalling it, and all updates this weekend, and it is still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krinklekrut, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Krinklekrut
    Krinklekrut Guest

I bought the series x version in november, never played it as i work away. I have tried reinstalling it, and all updates this weekend, and it is still not series x/s optimised.

Other games on my series x has been no problem.

As far as i can tell, i have the series x version based on cover and disc itself.

:)

Krinklekrut, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. N33Dhelp Win User

Something went wrong From redeeming gift code

Does the ultimate cold war version not work on the Xbox one?? Is it only for the series X?
  4. AbraSantos Win User

Games

but like for cold war i can still use it for xbox one and series x will that work
  5. JACKKAV Win User

Who has bought the game, he has to sign in

What is the game in question?

Are you sure you purchased it via the account your signed in with ?

Have you downloaded the correct version for the game you bought?

For eg CoD BO : cold war has 2 versions: an xbox one and a xbox series x version.

But it is possible to play the xbox one version on the series x via backward compatibility.
  6. X6Jay9X Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

I have the same problem on my series x cod cold war and assassins creed valhalla both shut the xbox down its very frustating also im noticing achievements not poping no resume game working
Thema:

1. Xbox series x cod Cold War install - Similar Threads - series cod Cold

2. Cod Cold War for Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Cold War for Xbox Series S: I currently have the Xbox One S and the standard edition of Cold War installed. In a few weeks I’m going to get the Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I have to buy the Next gen version for Cold...
  3. COD Cold War series X version (disc) not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War series X version (disc) not working: As per this thread, how about some assistance: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/cod-cold-war-series-x-version-disc-not-working/07244fbf-eede-48a1-b8ca-e8ba7e6f10ef...
  4. COD Cold War series X version (disc) not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War series X version (disc) not working: Finally got Black Ops cold war working again after first crashing my console (Series X) a bunch of times and not being able to play at all for several weeks. I have the disc version and also...
  5. CoD Cold War doesn't start on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Cold War doesn't start on Xbox Series X: hello, i was about to play Cold War Zombies but when i started Cold War it just bring me back to the home screen. I don't see the loading screen only a black screen and after a few seconds im back...
  6. COD cold war crashing still? Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    COD cold war crashing still? Xbox series x: My Cold War is still crashing on the XSX, is anyone else still having this problem 4 months into the game? If anything is there a forsure fix or get around to beable to play it? I've read its...
  7. XBOX Series X freezing while playing COD: Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X freezing while playing COD: Black Ops Cold War: I see a lot of people having the same issues as I am, but what I do not see is any fixes or solutions. I too cannot play Cold War for any longer than a match or two and then it freezes, and kicks...
  8. Xbox series x shutting down playing COD cold war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x shutting down playing COD cold war: Is there a update coming to fix the problem of the series x shutting down while playing COD cold war? Its very frustrating after paying $500 for a console then another $80 for a game that cant be...
  9. Series X COD Cold war crash upon startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X COD Cold war crash upon startup: Hello all, I hear people complaining about their series x crashing after a few Cold War matches, but I am in a completely different boat. My game brings up the landing screen for a second and...
  10. XBOX Series X and COD COLD WAR problems.

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Series X and COD COLD WAR problems.: Hi every one, i'm a Chilean user of xbox and I have noticed some fps drops when playing cold war, I know it is a known issue, but I would like to ask something about it. Does the game stutter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cod cold war xbox inbody: asp?game_id=