Xbox series x complete crash

Discus and support Xbox series x complete crash in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have had intermitent blank screens but for only a couple seconds. Tonite playing Mass Effect got kicked for a forced console update. Once update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stu12754, Apr 26, 2021.

1. stu12754
    stu12754 Guest

So i have had intermitent blank screens but for only a couple seconds. Tonite playing Mass Effect got kicked for a forced console update. Once update was done all i get now is a white noise screen and then no signsl. This repeats. Console will not start. I has a power light and fan runs. What did Microsoft do. Console is a month old.

:)

stu12754, Apr 26, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @stu12754, I hope everything is going well for you!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console will need reset in order to refresh the system. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

Please click on the link below and follow those steps:

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One | Xbox Support

If this does not resolve your issue, please try to change your HDMI cable and use a different one.

You could also try to use a different TV if you have a different just to make sure that the issue is not with your TV.

If the issue persists you may need to create a replacement order for your device, so please click on the link bellow to do that:

Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  3. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
  4. SamQY Win User

Xbox series X complete shutdown on 2k crash

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you, Nate?

It's a known issue with this game, 2k is aware of the issue and working on a solution. I would recommend avoiding playing this game for now and also recommend talking to 2k to press them to work faster on a solution.
  5. CadenPlascak Win User

Backwards Compatibility

The Xbox Series X will have almost complete backwards compatibility will all older generations of Xbox.
  6. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

Like the title says, Is the Xbox X|S unstable like the PS5 was at launch, or is it stable? When the Xbox X|S first launched, I heard stuff about it crashing, bricking, etc. I was wanting to know, so I know whether to get it now, or wait.
    Hello, I have had my Xbox series x since Christmas my console has been fine no crashing i would recommend you get one if you haven't already. Also issues that have been happening with series x/s Microsoft are working on them but mostly the issues are on the units that were on sale on the launch date.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x complete crash - Similar Threads - series complete crash

2. Xbox series X complete shutdown on 2k crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X complete shutdown on 2k crash: My question is, my Xbox series X seems to be crash and turning my entire Hardware off. This has happened multiple times. What am I supposed to do? I have gone thru the entire online information...
  3. Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error: I have restored the console and I get 797gb of 802gb missing 5 Gb I do not know if it is a bug and they have to correct it because scandisk to fix errors does not have xbox only to delete cache....
  4. Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed: I have noticed an issue on the Series X where any captures that have not been uploaded to the Xbox network are lost/deleted if the console is turned off before the upload to the Xbox network is...
  5. Xbox Series X Microsoft Complete Warranty Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Microsoft Complete Warranty Controller Replacement: Hi, I bought an Xbox Series X and bought the Microsoft Complete warranty with it. The warranty allows for one elite series controller replacement. My elite series 2 controller has bumper...
  6. Keyboard on Series X is completely broken.

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard on Series X is completely broken.: The keyboard appears as a small, singular black square with the symbol for voice text above it (a mic and the back button). It is like this for every time the keyboard can be used. I am unable to...
  7. Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X: The game warns me I cant save and achievements will be disabled. It tells me to press the Xbox Guide button but it doesn't solve the problem. d90b4f1c-ab86-4eac-a8f0-4951d999a231
  8. Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...: My Series X fan turns completely off in standby which is concerning to me. Is this normal because I went to the unit while it was turned off and felt the side and it was very warm probably 50c on...
  9. Series X Completely stops working if it has more than one update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Completely stops working if it has more than one update: Everytime I have more than one update. My xbox stops updating, i cannot launch a game I cannot pause update. I can navigate the xbox but not.play a game. For $400 it should be able to update...
  10. Series X crashes on all optimized X|S games, disconnects from wifi and shuts off completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X crashes on all optimized X|S games, disconnects from wifi and shuts off completely: Im having this problem and I’m wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Everytime I play an X|S optimized game (specifically cold war) on my Series X, my screen flickers and turns green...