Xbox series X complete shutdown on 2k crash

Discus and support Xbox series X complete shutdown on 2k crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My question is, my Xbox series X seems to be crash and turning my entire Hardware off. This has happened multiple times. What am I supposed to do? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nate CarterVerified ✔︎, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Xbox series X complete shutdown on 2k crash

My question is, my Xbox series X seems to be crash and turning my entire Hardware off. This has happened multiple times. What am I supposed to do? I have gone thru the entire online information hub and followed all the road maps laid out. Also, my Xbox series X shows current network status as Wired with no wired internet connection. What am I supposed to do???

:)

Nate CarterVerified ✔︎, Sep 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you, Nate?

It's a known issue with this game, 2k is aware of the issue and working on a solution. I would recommend avoiding playing this game for now and also recommend talking to 2k to press them to work faster on a solution.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

xbox Series X

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry that you are going through this negative experience.

Microsoft, along with 2K, is working to resolve this issue on Xbox, which is apparently only happening in the next-gen version of the Xbox Series S/X game. The crash issue on the Microsoft website is directly linked with the shutdown issue as well.

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/14378287...

https://www.dualshockers.com/nba-2k22-crashing-...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry that you are going through this negative experience.

Microsoft, along with 2K, is working to resolve this issue on Xbox, which is apparently only happening in the next-gen version of the Xbox Series S/X game. The crash issue on the Microsoft website is directly linked with the shutdown issue as well.

*This information can be found at the links below.

https://www.dualshockers.com/nba-2k22-crashing-...

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/14378287...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  5. Harvestbuddy Win User

Borderlands 3 freezing and crashing

Hello there!

I've scoured the net (reddit) and it seems to be a problem with the game itself. I've been playing Borderlands 3 on the Xbox One X as well and I get occasional crashes and shutdowns when too many things are going on. I use Moze and Grenadier Perk and when
    those grenades start going off, that's when it happens. It seems like we'll have to wait for 2K for a fix.
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox series x complete crash

Hello @stu12754, I hope everything is going well for you!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console will need reset in order to refresh the system. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

Please click on the link below and follow those steps:

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One | Xbox Support

If this does not resolve your issue, please try to change your HDMI cable and use a different one.

You could also try to use a different TV if you have a different just to make sure that the issue is not with your TV.

If the issue persists you may need to create a replacement order for your device, so please click on the link bellow to do that:

Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
Thema:

1. Xbox series X complete shutdown on 2k crash - Similar Threads - series complete shutdown

2. Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error: I have restored the console and I get 797gb of 802gb missing 5 Gb I do not know if it is a bug and they have to correct it because scandisk to fix errors does not have xbox only to delete cache....
  3. Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed: I have noticed an issue on the Series X where any captures that have not been uploaded to the Xbox network are lost/deleted if the console is turned off before the upload to the Xbox network is...
  4. Xbox Series X Microsoft Complete Warranty Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Microsoft Complete Warranty Controller Replacement: Hi, I bought an Xbox Series X and bought the Microsoft Complete warranty with it. The warranty allows for one elite series controller replacement. My elite series 2 controller has bumper...
  5. Keyboard on Series X is completely broken.

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard on Series X is completely broken.: The keyboard appears as a small, singular black square with the symbol for voice text above it (a mic and the back button). It is like this for every time the keyboard can be used. I am unable to...
  6. Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X: The game warns me I cant save and achievements will be disabled. It tells me to press the Xbox Guide button but it doesn't solve the problem. d90b4f1c-ab86-4eac-a8f0-4951d999a231
  7. Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...: My Series X fan turns completely off in standby which is concerning to me. Is this normal because I went to the unit while it was turned off and felt the side and it was very warm probably 50c on...
  8. Series X Completely stops working if it has more than one update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Completely stops working if it has more than one update: Everytime I have more than one update. My xbox stops updating, i cannot launch a game I cannot pause update. I can navigate the xbox but not.play a game. For $400 it should be able to update...
  9. Xbox series x complete crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x complete crash: So i have had intermitent blank screens but for only a couple seconds. Tonite playing Mass Effect got kicked for a forced console update. Once update was done all i get now is a white noise screen...
  10. Xbox Series X won't turn on via controller after a complete shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't turn on via controller after a complete shutdown: Hi community, I am opening this post because it does not fit the ones already opened about similar issues. Long story short, I always perform a complete shutdown into my console, and then I...