Xbox Series X connection issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X connection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having connection issues on my Xbox. Router is perfectly fine. Other devices are perfectly fine. Had the console for 3 months but has started lagging a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hazardous Burn, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X connection issues

Having connection issues on my Xbox. Router is perfectly fine. Other devices are perfectly fine. Had the console for 3 months but has started lagging a lot only recently. Games keep spiking voice chats keep spiking but only on my end. To other people I’m completly fine.
    I haven’t a clue whats the problem. I have been using my old Xbox one because it works the exact same games perfectly fine. Is there any solution??

:)

Hazardous Burn, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  3. michaelmara1 Win User

HDMI 2.1 to Displayport

I have same issue need a hdmi 2.1 to connect to dp 1.4 on my monitor for xbox series x.
  4. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  5. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
Thema:

Xbox Series X connection issues

1. Xbox Series X connection issues - Similar Threads - Series connection issues

2. Xbox Series X wireless connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wireless connection issues: Xbox series x wireless connection loses connection constantly. Every gaming sesaion is interupted. Its6 become unenjoyable to use. Beinf a loyal microsoft and xbox customer, I've never been...
  3. Series X network connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X network connection issues: A few days ago, my Series X started having some network issues. When I went to turn on my console, it said connect to Xbox Live, which I did. I ran all the tests, NAT, network, and multiplayer,...
  4. Xbox HDCP connection issue - Series X will not play any of my personal media, physical or...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox HDCP connection issue - Series X will not play any of my personal media, physical or...: Just swapped my Xbox Series X with my Xbox One S and other than the new HDMI cord included with the Series X it’s hooked up exactly the same. However, with the new Xbox HDCP does not seem to be...
  5. Xbox Series S connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S connectivity issues: I am unable to connect controllers (both xbox series S and last gen) to my Xbox series S. I have tried multiple times to connect it wirelessly and with a wired connection , neither seem to work....
  6. XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue: Not sure how to get help on this. Hopefully someone can help or point me in the correct direction. Every few days my both my controllers will not connect to my Series X when I turn it on. The...
  7. Connection Issues while gaming on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Connection Issues while gaming on Xbox Series X: I recently got an Xbox Series X and ever since I've had horrible connection issues while playing Rainbow6 or NHL21. Rubber banding every 30 seconds to a minute. Constantly have the connection and...
  8. elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues: My controller will turn the xbox on by pressing the center xbox button but once the dashboard has loaded, it will not work. It seems like its not synced after I power it on. I then have to hard...
  9. Xbox Series S Connection Issues To Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Connection Issues To Xbox Live: I NEED HELP PLEASE!!! For the past couple of days and as of now the past 2 hours my Xbox has been disconnecting from my internet and then reconnecting back. It is getting beyond frustrating when I...
  10. Series X connection issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Series X connection issue: Series X connection issue Hello! My series x is saying im connected to my wifi, open NAT type and all services are available. I can check my friends list and everything as if i was connected, but...