Xbox Series X connection reliant on Series S?

Discus and support Xbox Series X connection reliant on Series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I have 2 Xbox series S’s and 1 Xbox Series X. My wired gigabit connection runs lightning fast on my 2 series S’s. But my Series X has a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YoRHa Man, Aug 5, 2022.

1. YoRHa Man
    YoRHa Man Guest

Hi all,

I have 2 Xbox series S’s and 1 Xbox Series X. My wired gigabit connection runs lightning fast on my 2 series S’s. But my Series X has a serious packet loss problem making online gaming impossible.

The only fix I found is to first connect my wire to the series S and turn it on. Wait 2 mins. Then turn it off. Then connect the same wire to my Xbox series X. Then magically the series X has no packet loss problem.

Why is it like this lol?

:)

YoRHa Man, Aug 5, 2022
  2. YoRHa Man Win User

Wow! Thank you for the well detailed response Derek. I am glad someone with your extensive in-depth knowledge took the time to respond.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

YoRHa, it's probably by the console IP when accessing the servers directly.

test these 2 procedures before

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

If it still continues, perform the setup

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  4. Jamie1993 Win User

DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.

Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
  5. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X connection reliant on Series S? - Similar Threads - Series connection reliant

2. Xbox series s not connecting to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s not connecting to live: I woke up this morning and turned on my Xbox series s to find that it won’t connect to Xbox live. It’s not my internet because that works fine on every other device in my house and my Xbox won’t...
  3. Connecting Xbox series S to a speaker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox series S to a speaker: Is there a simpler way of connecting Xbox series S to a speaker ? Bluetooth or Wired ? It's ridiculous that after paying so much money for the console and the games, you end up paying more and...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...: Come on Microsoft fix this or I will keep ordering controller and then asking for a refund indefinitely. After the last windows update, the controller stopped working. It connects to the dongle...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected: I just recently got an Elite series 2 controller to game with on my PC and the setup seemed easy enough. Make sure PC bluetooth is on, hold pair button and let them pair, PLAY! It didnt work out...
  6. How can I force my Xbox Series X to connect to the 5Gh channel / band of my router's...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I force my Xbox Series X to connect to the 5Gh channel / band of my router's...: Problem: I live in the UK. I have a BT Smart Hub which combines 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz into one Wi-Fi network and has no option so split out the bands into two networks. My Xbox Series X appears to...
  7. Xbox Series X won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect: My xbox series x won’t connect to any tv. i’ve tried unplugging it , lowering the resolution holding down the button switching hdmi cords and ports and nothing will work, any advice?...
  8. Xbox series X controller not connecting properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller not connecting properly.: Hi, Recently, I left my home and played remotely with a XBOX controller connected via bluetooth to an ipad. Prior to this, it was working on the console no problem. Now, however, I tried...
  9. Elite series 2 not connecting to computer after failed firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 not connecting to computer after failed firmware update: I decided to use the xbox accessories app with my elite series 2 controller, it needed an update and while it was updating it disconnected an the controller doesnt work wired or with bluetooth....
  10. How to connect to a hidden wifi network (Hidden SSID) on Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to a hidden wifi network (Hidden SSID) on Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X: I found a simple solution in a YouTube comment (with zero likes) that surprisingly worked for me! I'm gonna copy/paste it, so it might help a few people: (the original youtube comment from user...