Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected...

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, could somebody help us with this issue because it is extremely frustrating how the controller keeps disconnecting? I have done all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamWood23, Apr 8, 2021.

1. SamWood23
    SamWood23 Guest

Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected...

Hello Everyone, could somebody help us with this issue because it is extremely frustrating how the controller keeps disconnecting? I have done all the updates via the cable and have been forced to play via cable so the controller would stay connected. However, recently one slight tap of the flimsy USB C port will disconnect and it will ruin my entire gaming experience. I have noticed some games provide the controller to disconnect more frequently such as Ori WOTW and AC valhalla. Please does anyone have any advice because this problem is driving me insane. For reference, it is a shock blue series x controller.

:)

SamWood23, Apr 8, 2021
  2. 03a80029-3bdc-4ea0-9 Win User

Xbox One disconnecting the controller and Internet connection (Wi-Fi & cable) when using the console

When you connect your controller it disconnect you from the internet?
    I tried 2 controllers. Both are disconnecting. And when they're both connected, I can see that they disconnect at the same time.

Well, when I don't have any controller connected the Internet is disconnected too. When I stay on the Wi-Fi / Internet page, it says "No connection" with or without a controller connected. The controller is disconnected with the Internet, even when I don't
    have a Internet connection set up.

I miss play GTA V... :(
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
  4. TheIceFireNinja Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

Is it true regarding the xbox elite series 2 being halted in terms of manufacturing and dispatching due to Microsoft performing a hardware revision due to the amount of errors and problems occurring for users
    and owners of this controller

When will all these problems such as stick drift and buttons not work after a month or 2 be resolved and when will the next model be released that isnt a beta
    I purchased my Elite Series 2 specifically for the Bluetooth connectivity to my PC since I've got an xbox One X and have moved over primarily to PC Gaming...I wanted to connect wirelessly to my PC and it connects just fine. But when I start playing a game
    it FREQUENTLY disconnects repeatedly and reconnects until one time it just won't reconnect in the middle of the game so I'm FORCED to play purely wired if I want stability with the $180 controller. I've already got EVERYTHING up to date in my PC and I literally
    mean everything. The controller firmware is updated as well.

I've also already been through a warranty exchange once.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. Seby pwns u Win User

Xbox Connects to Network But Not the Internet

Same issue here.. When my xbox does connect to xbl i am constantly getting disconnected from live.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected... - Similar Threads - Series controller constantly

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller drift long term solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller drift long term solution: What is Micrsoft doing to fix this problem long term? I had to get mine replaced on warranty once already and I am going to have to do it again. It started having issues after two months. I...
  3. Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...: Hello I got my xbox around January and from early on I have been intermittently experiencing this issue: 1.Will load a game (mostly play warzone) 2. Screen will start flickering 3. Controller...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller: The controller keeps disconnecting randomly it started today.. I've had it for a while and it's the first time it's ever done this on all of the consoles I've had and I'm hoping I don't have to...
  5. Xbox Series X|S controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S controller issues: My Xbox Series X controller has been recieving oversensitive input issues and joystick drift since the last controller firmware update in March, and so far? No news on anything. Nobody is talking,...
  6. Series x controller constantly vibrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller constantly vibrating: My series x controller keeps vibrating when playing tetris. Ive tried resetting the console, taking batteries out of the controller etc, but it seems to keep doing it. It doesnt seem to happen...
  7. Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One: I bought a Xbox Series X controller for my original Xbox One and as soon as I synced it to my console it said it wanted to update the firmware for the controller. I then updated it and now every...
  8. Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnects after 5-10 mins of gaming.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnects after 5-10 mins of gaming.: I have an Xbox Series X controller I bought for my Windows 10 Gaming PC last week. It ended up disconnecting constantly, regardless of whatever game I was playing kept on disconnecting every 5-10...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Constantly Disconnecting on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Constantly Disconnecting on PC: Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to play games on my PC with, but within 1-5 minutes of game play, the game starts to stutter (happens on multiple games) and then the...
  10. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...: Hi, I have the Elite series 2 controller which is amazing however im having problems selecting things on the menus screens. i have to tap A a fair bit to get it to register so i went onto the...