Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnects after 5-10 mins of gaming.

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnects after 5-10 mins of gaming. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series X controller I bought for my Windows 10 Gaming PC last week. It ended up disconnecting constantly, regardless of whatever game I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SwitchinXbox, Jan 10, 2021.

1. SwitchinXbox
    SwitchinXbox Guest

I have an Xbox Series X controller I bought for my Windows 10 Gaming PC last week. It ended up disconnecting constantly, regardless of whatever game I was playing kept on disconnecting every 5-10 mins, even 3 mins!

I went to Microsoft's website to request a replacement since that is the only option I can do to get support on the controller, I have checked about 4 times on my controller to make sure I punched in the serial number correctly when it keeps giving me an
    error that the serial number wasn't found. Again, I got this controller last week.

Phone and Text support isn't available for my issue, I have tried to go through a support bot but it kept telling to reconnect my controller which didn't work. I have tried to update it again, already at the latest update on Windows and my controller.

Does someone have a solution for my problem? If you do have a solution, let me know and I will respond back to let you know if the solution worked or not.

Thank you!

:)

SwitchinXbox, Jan 10, 2021
  2. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

XBOX one controller won't connect. I've tried everything.

Because the NXE Update? I have also the Halo 5 Xbox One and the issue with random disconnects starts after the NXE Update on Nov 12. My old controller is working, my new halo controller isn't (disconnected every 30-45 min)
  3. Darth Arbys Win User

Disconnecting From Every Game?

Or unplug your Xbox and disconnect your router wait 5-10 mins plug it back in and presto......
  4. elkatsa Win User

Xbox one controller cuts out/disconnects

Are there any solutions to this issue yet? It seems that after the July update, and controller firmware update, I've started having this issue. The controller will constantly disconnect after 15-20 mins without fail. I've been fine until the last updates.
    It's getting ridiculous after a month or so of this issue.

Any solutions yet?
  5. NoMoreTries Win User

Constant Random Xbox Live Disconnections

I have such problem with Dark Souls but not constantly.

Sometimes (very rarely) it's working good without any disconnections.

But more often I see "Player __ has been disconnected from Live" after 5-10 minutes of playing game.

It's frustrating.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnects after 5-10 mins of gaming. - Similar Threads - Series controller constantly

2. Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass: When trying to play Final Fantasy XII on Game Pass for PC the game launches successfully and brings me to the title screen but my Xbox controller's inputs are all incorrect. X and B are flipped...
  3. XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER DISCONNECTING

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER DISCONNECTING: I am getting more and more frustrated with Microsoft as well as every other company that releases things as fast as they can regardless of if there are issues or not. I have lost so much progress...
  4. So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets.

in XboX Insiders
    So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets.: So my pug in headset won't work on my series x controller, but if I record a message using it I can play it back and hear my self just not anything else. Now first I though it might be a issue...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers Repair: Hello, this is my first Xbox Elite controller and I have problems with it which include the left stick being broken and the right bumper being broken. My warrenty is no longer valid and I would...
  6. Disable Share Button Series X Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disable Share Button Series X Controller: Please consider allowing us to disable the Share button on the Series X controller. Accidental screen capture/recording happens a number of times during a session. So much so I purchased a...
  7. Xbox Series X Controller Disconnect Issue and Fix That Worked for Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Disconnect Issue and Fix That Worked for Me: I was fortunate enough to pick up an Xbox Series X a few days ago and, like others, I ran into the controller disconnect issue the first night I had the console. My controller would disconnect and...
  8. Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One: I bought a Xbox Series X controller for my original Xbox One and as soon as I synced it to my console it said it wanted to update the firmware for the controller. I then updated it and now every...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Constantly Disconnecting on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Constantly Disconnecting on PC: Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to play games on my PC with, but within 1-5 minutes of game play, the game starts to stutter (happens on multiple games) and then the...
  10. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...: Hi, I have the Elite series 2 controller which is amazing however im having problems selecting things on the menus screens. i have to tap A a fair bit to get it to register so i went onto the...