Xbox series X controller disconnection

Discus and support Xbox series X controller disconnection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has started since Xbox released the new consoles, it is now February 19th 2021. Microsoft, our damn xbox controllers don’t connect back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tonynguyen123, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Xbox series X controller disconnection

This has started since Xbox released the new consoles, it is now February 19th 2021. Microsoft, our damn xbox controllers don’t connect back to the console after replacing batteries, holy **** fix it already, it’s THE most frustrating thing when we’re playing online with friends and have to hrd reset the console just to reconnect the controller.

:)

tonynguyen123, Feb 20, 2021
  2. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
  6. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox Series X type-c port?

On the video, Xbox Series X has USB type A only.

The new controller, I think is type-A (Xbox Series X) to type-c (controller). (Elite2 is a to c usb)
Thema:

Xbox series X controller disconnection

1. Xbox series X controller disconnection - Similar Threads - series controller disconnection

2. XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER DISCONNECTING

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER DISCONNECTING: I am getting more and more frustrated with Microsoft as well as every other company that releases things as fast as they can regardless of if there are issues or not. I have lost so much progress...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Disconnect Issue and Fix That Worked for Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Disconnect Issue and Fix That Worked for Me: I was fortunate enough to pick up an Xbox Series X a few days ago and, like others, I ran into the controller disconnect issue the first night I had the console. My controller would disconnect and...
  4. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  5. Xbox Series X controller disconnection, specific

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller disconnection, specific: Hi, I’m having controller connection problems with my Xbox Series X console. I know the known issues post lists controller connection problems, but it didn’t seem to specifically match my...
  6. How to Fix Xbox Controller Disconnect issue for Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    How to Fix Xbox Controller Disconnect issue for Xbox Series X: First a little history of the issue: I first had this issue on Release day and have had it since atleast once during every play session. The issue arrise when the xbox wireless connection gets...
  7. Xbox series X controller disconnecting while wired

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X controller disconnecting while wired: I just got a replacement for my controller and now this one shows up with a new problem. As soon as I downloaded the update for the controller when I use it wired it disconnects randomly all the...
  8. Xbox Series X Controller Hard Disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Hard Disconnects: TLDR: New XboxSeries X disconnects controllers even though it is up to date, I have to pull the plug and hard reset to fix, does warranty cover and does anyone else have this problem?...
  9. Xbox Series X controller disconnects.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller disconnects.: Starting yesterday, my standard Xbox controllers (one came with Series X, and one previous purchase) disconnects if I move them around while using them. I use a USB cord to connect to the Xbox and...
  10. Xbox series x controller disconnected randomly, wont re-pair without restarting xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller disconnected randomly, wont re-pair without restarting xbox.: Was playing madden 21. The controller disconnected screen came up, the controller just did the slow flash. Controller sitting in front of the xbox wouldnt re-pair. Had to power down the xbox with...