Xbox series X controller drift after loading

Discus and support Xbox series X controller drift after loading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; EN : Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One Series X controller, from the beginning. In each game, after loading, the joystick keeps the direction... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kwigorl, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Kwigorl
    Kwigorl Guest

EN :

Hello,

I have a problem with my Xbox One Series X controller, from the beginning. In each game, after loading, the joystick keeps the direction it was facing before loading. For example, I orient the joystick to the right to take a passage in a game, at the passage there is a loading time during which I release my joystick, but once the loading is finished, my character will continue to move to the right without touching the joystick. If I touch the joystick, everything goes back to normal, but it's weird. Do you think it's a controller issue, or just something that will be fixed by an update?

FR :

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème avec la manette de ma Xbox One Series X, depuis le début. Dans chaque jeu, après un chargement, le joystick garde la direction dans laquelle il était orienté avant le chargement. Par exemple, j'oriente le joystick vers la droite pour prendre un passage dans un jeu, arrivé au passage il y a un temps de chargement durant lequel je relâche me joystick, mais une fois le chargement terminé, mon personnage continuera d'avancer vers la droite sans que je touche au joystick. Si je touche le joystick, tout redevient normal par contre, mais c'est quand même étrange. Vous pensez que c'est un problème de manette, ou juste quelque chose qui sera réglé par une mise jour ?

:)

Kwigorl, Jan 26, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?

they have turned into apple, they sell inferior cheap tack at a premium price.

I have seen loads and loads of posts about stick drift on a lot of new controllers, not just elite.

Best thing is i have three xbox one s controllers, all with drift on the left thumbstick, seems to be an issue when you click it in repeatedly for running in games it then gets drift very quickly. (mainly drifting up)

I bought a power A controller with two rear buttons and low and behold no drift even after three months of use.
  3. Jay O. Win User

Elite Series 2 Thumbstick Drift issue

that's bummer, i understand my normal xbox controller drifting, but elite series?
  4. Korhog Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 - White edition

white edition of the elite 2 controller shoud be released only after xbox series x white edition)
  5. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

New Xbox Series X controller drifting!!!!

Hello TreeSnake, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend requesting a replacement for your controller if it is still under warranty!

Here are the steps to take: Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Xbox series X controller drift after loading - Similar Threads - series controller drift

2. New Xbox Series X controller drifting!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series X controller drifting!!!!: This is very upsetting!!!! 3 1/2 month old controller already drifting. eaa682e6-a82f-4067-8ddc-e0855d72ea6e
  3. Series S Controller Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Controller Drift: Is/has anyone suffered/suffering from controller drift on the series S. it started very small now i almost have to fight the joystick from making the view go up. choosing characters and apps etc...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller - Drift issues on day one and con't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Drift issues on day one and con't.: Hello, When purchasing this infamous controller I had already placed my expectations to the lowest. I have one friend who has already been through six controllers, a nephew who has been through...
  5. Elite Controller: Series 1 drift issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: Series 1 drift issue: Has anyone had success with Microsoft repairing left thumb stick drift issue on series 1 elite controller that is out of warranty? Ive had the controller for about 2 years and havent used it a...
  6. Elite series 2 controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller stick drift: Do newer models have stick drift 71961ef8-36a4-4a1e-a06e-21a64ccc90ec
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Left Joystick Drift.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Left Joystick Drift.: Hey Ya'll, Big fan and loyal customer here. Back in July I got the Elite Controller Series 2 for my birthday and I'm having drifting issues on only the left joystick. This is quite in annoyance...
  8. New Xbox Series X controller has joystick drift, cannot return via Xbox support website

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series X controller has joystick drift, cannot return via Xbox support website: I have tried three browser types and my phone to get a controller replacement but I keep getting a looping back to entering basic warrenty information. Who do I contact to get a new controller?...
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 Analog Stick Drift and Input Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Analog Stick Drift and Input Delay: Q: Has anyone been able to get a replacement because of microsoft extending the warranty? I recently purchased my 3rd Elite Series 2 controller June 17th 2020. I have been using the elite series...
  10. Xbox elite controller series two joystick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series two joystick drift: I got the series two controller for my birthday this year in may and i have been having some troubles with the joysticks they have been drifting alot. Microsoft said that they would make the...