Xbox series X controller not connecting properly.

Discus and support Xbox series X controller not connecting properly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, I left my home and played remotely with a XBOX controller connected via bluetooth to an ipad. Prior to this, it was working on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parker Chen1, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Parker Chen1
    Parker Chen1 Guest

Hi,

Recently, I left my home and played remotely with a XBOX controller connected via bluetooth to an ipad. Prior to this, it was working on the console no problem. Now, however, I tried following multiple guides on how to pair an xbox controller to a console but none of them worked. The controller Vibrates twice and turns off. I unplugged the console and replugged it in, but that still didn't work. Please help!

:)

Parker Chen1, Aug 1, 2022
  2. Don8591 Win User

Xbox chat pad

I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Parker. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please try to perform a power reset on the console. Maybe just unpluging and pluging right away have not worked:

1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.

2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

Please let me know how it goes.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.

Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
  6. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
Thema:

1. Xbox series X controller not connecting properly. - Similar Threads - series controller connecting

2. Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...: Come on Microsoft fix this or I will keep ordering controller and then asking for a refund indefinitely. After the last windows update, the controller stopped working. It connects to the dongle...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected: I just recently got an Elite series 2 controller to game with on my PC and the setup seemed easy enough. Make sure PC bluetooth is on, hold pair button and let them pair, PLAY! It didnt work out...
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't stay connected until I close games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller won't stay connected until I close games: Hello, I have an Xbox series X controller, as well as an old Xbox One controller with the same issue (thus its probably the software). Basically the controller works perfectly fine, until I turn...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 No Longer Connecting To PC Via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 No Longer Connecting To PC Via USB: I've had the controller for many years and never actually used it. Recently, I've started using the controller on PC with no issues via USB with the cable it came with. I installed Xbox...
  6. how can i keep my controller connected with the charging cable with xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i keep my controller connected with the charging cable with xbox series s: i am having problems keeping my xbox series s charging cable connected. any ideas how to fix? 26f47635-b7cd-4569-b717-86d04383ce8c
  7. Xbox Series X/S controller won’t connect to windows 7 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S controller won’t connect to windows 7 PC: Having trouble connecting Xbox series X/S controller to windows 7 PC, what can I do to fix this??? 3b6438e0-0606-4e44-a0a5-152be892eeef
  8. How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...: I’m trying to play pc games on my living room tv. I have the xbox series x with the wireless display app and I’m able to cast my pc screen to the xbox fine. But the xbox controller doesn’t...
  9. Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X: Recently the home button on my Elite Series 2 controller started flashing and the controller would lose sync with the console. It would go solid again and I could use it for a minute or two and...
  10. XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10: Hi, I have a series X controller that was working fine with windows 10 (Forza horizon 5 edition). I connected it to my phone for about 1 hour and the connecting it back is impossible and I cannot...