xbox series X controller randomly disconnected

Discus and support xbox series X controller randomly disconnected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I was trying to hook up my new headset, the xbox button on my controller started blinking and disconnected from my xbox. i tried re pairing my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StephenPhillips6, Jan 25, 2021.

1. xbox series X controller randomly disconnected

When I was trying to hook up my new headset, the xbox button on my controller started blinking and disconnected from my xbox. i tried re pairing my controller wirelessly and with a wire as well as restarting my series X, but nothing worked, the controller
    is still not working and the xbox button is still blinking, is there anything else I can try to make it work?

:)

StephenPhillips6, Jan 25, 2021
  2. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
  3. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
  4. MenaBear Win User

Keeps disconnecting

Hi,

My Xbox One controller randomly disconnects. I have tried to sync the controller to my console, but the controller continues to flash, even after the console’s “X” has stopped flashing. This is a brand new Sport Blue, wireless controller, so I know its
    not the controller. My old controller works fine, so it can’t be the console. Right?
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

xbox series X controller randomly disconnected

1. xbox series X controller randomly disconnected - Similar Threads - series controller randomly

2. Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced these issues, as the subject line says, every once in a while the system will become unresponsive and shut itself down... This has happened to...
  3. Xbox series x controller disconnected randomly, wont re-pair without restarting xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller disconnected randomly, wont re-pair without restarting xbox.: Was playing madden 21. The controller disconnected screen came up, the controller just did the slow flash. Controller sitting in front of the xbox wouldnt re-pair. Had to power down the xbox with...
  4. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 random disconnects on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 random disconnects on pc: Controller completely shuts off randomly. Fully charged. This wasn't a problem the first few months I had it. Recently it is happening nightly. 9e105b3d-ce49-4c80-88d1-c16bf3ed216f
  5. Series X Controller “A” randomly not working on dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller “A” randomly not working on dashboard: Brand new series X and after a week of playing the “A” button will not work on the dashboard. The menu tiles will flash, indicating it is recognizing the button press but it wont do anything. if...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Randomly Unpairs From Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Randomly Unpairs From Console: I just got my Xbox Series X and the first thing I did was pair my Elite Series 2 Controller to it. It was able to connect using the pair button on said controller and Xbox. I then checked for...
  7. New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons: I have just purchased a brand new official Xbox Series X controller for my PC. I have installed it and it works perfectly fine with most of my games, except for FIFA 21. When in the Menu section...
  8. New Xbox series x controller randomly turns off and then back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox series x controller randomly turns off and then back on: I have the origional xbox one and recoently got a new xsx controller. When i use it itwill randomly just shut off and then turn right back on again. I was wondering if there was a fix or if others...
  9. Xbox Series X Connectivity Problem: Wireless Controllers and Wireless Headsets Randomly...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Connectivity Problem: Wireless Controllers and Wireless Headsets Randomly...: I just brought my Series X. Everyday when my SteelSeries Arctis 9X is connected, the audio will completely drop out even though they are still connected/paired whilst remaining on. This is...
  10. New 2020 Xbox Series X Controller disconnects reconnects randomly when idle Doom Eternal

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 2020 Xbox Series X Controller disconnects reconnects randomly when idle Doom Eternal: Brand new Series X controller works fine during gameplay, but on any pause menu or cutscenes (Doom Eternal), the controller quickly disconnects and reconnects, saying "Please reconnect the...