Xbox series x controller right stick seems too sensitive in one direction

Discus and support Xbox series x controller right stick seems too sensitive in one direction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The right stick on my controller seems to be favouring the right direction movement a lot than left. I play cod mw multiplayer. When I move it to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaranJhanjee, Jul 30, 2022.

1. KaranJhanjee
    KaranJhanjee Guest

The right stick on my controller seems to be favouring the right direction movement a lot than left. I play cod mw multiplayer. When I move it to the right it just seems super sensitive and moves the look direction to right by a lot. When i try to look left using the right stick the changes seem to be slower. I play on a 1 horizontal sens and still it feels too much for the right direction.

:)

KaranJhanjee, Jul 30, 2022
  2. KaranJhanjee Win User

I don't use the right stick on any other game so can't tell, I only play Forza apart from this which uses the left stick.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

I would recommend you to try to test it on another game if possible. This may rule out if this is a controller issue or a game specific issue.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, KaranJhanjee. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me if this issue happens only when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare? The controller right stick works fine with other games?

Waiting for your reply.
  5. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360S cycles through content by itself

Might be a controller issue. Very used controllers tend to get the analog to stick a bit to one direction. Try to Roll both Analog sticks to sort of unstick and recenter the analog sticks. Or better yet replace the controller for a new one. Mine sometimes
    get stuck a bit to the right and my character looks to the right very very slowly.

In MW3 try to adjust the look sensitivity to the lowest possible setting. If then your character slowly looks upward to the sky then i guess the analog sticks need repair. Adjusting the sensitivity to a higher setting will make your character look up to
    the sky way faster than the lower sensitivity settings. This is a clear sign of old controllers that needs replacment. If ever your controller is still new then hopefully you can exchange it for a new one.
  6. Rocket_31 Win User

Xbox Series X controller considered 2 in game (Windows) | Manette Xbox Series X considéré comme 2 en jeu (Windows)

Hi yes, with my XBOX ONE controller all is ok. When i use my XBOX SERIES X controller with cable, it's seem to be ok too.

It's really when i play with wireless on XBOX SERIES X controller....
Thema:

1. Xbox series x controller right stick seems too sensitive in one direction - Similar Threads - series controller right

2. Series a controller right stick malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series a controller right stick malfunction: Hi, the right stick on the controller is stuck registering up. It physically is not stuck, even if I move it around nothing changes. Please help. f0afc228-d394-40bf-8e3c-ead1689c0bce
  3. Right stick on Elite Series 2 controller "unscrewing".

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right stick on Elite Series 2 controller "unscrewing".: The right stick on my controller twists to the left and unscrews internally, causing the stick to jam in place. The left stick does not. Is this normal? f7abf993-8f7a-4973-9635-b0f75707f0b6
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?: I have an elite series 2 that I bought in December. If I use it wirelessly, the right thumbstick stops working. I can use all other buttons and sticks. I can even click the right thumbstick but...
  5. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers: I was playing vanguard and my right joystick stopped working. I checked for update, un-synced and re-synced and power cycled both my controller and Xbox to no avail. I tried another controller and...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Right bumper frequently does not register presses or will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Right bumper frequently does not register presses or will...: Hi all, My Xbox Elite Controller's right bumper has started to go bad; it either doesn't do anything or will treat one press as multiple. This has been going on for a few weeks, and I just found...
  7. My xbox elite series 2 controller shuts down and my right joy stick are drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 controller shuts down and my right joy stick are drifting: Like 1/3 of the time i press the p2 or p3 button on my elite controller it shuts down and rebuts up again but now in standard mode and after playing around with it a little I discovered that the...
  8. XBox elite series 2 controller doesn't work right at all on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox elite series 2 controller doesn't work right at all on PC: Hello, I bought myself a controller for some games that are not ported well to PC and just for some fun. It has been nothing but sheer frustration. It does not work out of the box. It...
  9. Xbox Series XS controller causing double inputs and right stick drift for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series XS controller causing double inputs and right stick drift for no reason.: It started about a week ago, my 1 year-old xbox series XS controller is causing me to slowly look upwards in all my games. Also, lots of the time, single button presses are registered as a...
  10. Right thumbstick on series controller does not work on PC over Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right thumbstick on series controller does not work on PC over Bluetooth: Works fine plugged in. Trying to play final fantasy 13. Can't control the camera. Over Bluetooth is has no function except click it will pause the game. e72bd63a-c1c3-475e-9d63-7358d29cead3