Xbox series x controller stick drift

Discus and support Xbox series x controller stick drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hopefully someone sees this but, this is ridiculous I got a series x back in September and the controller that came with the xbox is almost 4 months... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason_325, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Jason_325
    Jason_325 Guest

Hopefully someone sees this but, this is ridiculous I got a series x back in September and the controller that came with the xbox is almost 4 months old and has developed stick drift with the left analog stick, like really I have a original xbox one controller (8 years old) never developed stick drift. This just annoys me.

:)

Jason_325, Jan 15, 2022
  2. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
  3. J.Q.1 Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not working properly.

I called support and they said I would either have to buy a new controller (****) or pay $99 dollars for fixing it. So basically a $300 controller that I'm looking at. I told customer service that I want to speak to a manager. They said a manager would
    contact me within 72 hours. I don't play much. I was hoping this controller would've lasted me at least 3 years. I had the first Elite controller and the rubber parts came off along with major stick drift on both sticks. My Elite Series 2 has stick drift but
    nothing that effects my play, even on fps games. It's the bumpers and paddles functions that are messed up. I want to buy the new Xbox Series X. I was looking forward to pairing it up with my Elite Series 2 controller. Now I'm having second thoughts.
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Drift with Elite controllers

I have two original elite controllers and one pf the new elite 2 controllers that I got my son for Christmas. They all have drift issues with the left sticks. I hd thought it would be addressed with the new version, but I guess not. Please help
    make this right.
    Unfortunately, stick drift seems all too common in this current generation on Xbox, on PS4, and even on Switch. I wonder if it's because so many games use the sticks at buttons as well, which is leading to extra pressure being exerted? I've lost many controllers
    to stick drift, and looking at the forums and reddit, a lot of people are complaining about stick drift issues from day one with the Elite series 2. Fingers crossed that Xbox can address the issue for everybody affected by it.
  6. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

console connected to surge protector (Isobar), but did try just to wall outlet. Seagate game dive 8TB was attached, detaching made no difference. Did soft reset, controller hard wired. St.ill have drift on Xbox one x but not on day one Xbox one. Used two
    new controllers, one Elite and 3 used, all drift on left stick on Xbox one X.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x controller stick drift - Similar Threads - series controller stick

2. Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?: I have an elite series 2 that I bought in December. If I use it wirelessly, the right thumbstick stops working. I can use all other buttons and sticks. I can even click the right thumbstick but...
  3. My xbox elite series 2 controller shuts down and my right joy stick are drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 controller shuts down and my right joy stick are drifting: Like 1/3 of the time i press the p2 or p3 button on my elite controller it shuts down and rebuts up again but now in standard mode and after playing around with it a little I discovered that the...
  4. Elite controller series 2 - left thumb stick unscrews help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 - left thumb stick unscrews help: Hello, I just bought 2 series 2 elite controllers and on the one I am using for myself the left thumb stick will unscrew and this is without the included tool to change the tension. I don't...
  5. XBOX Elite controller Series 2 stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite controller Series 2 stick Drift: I returned my elite controller for an issue with the one of the back paddle buttons last month. The controller was still under warranty and they sent me a different controller back. The first day...
  6. Xbox Series XS controller causing double inputs and right stick drift for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series XS controller causing double inputs and right stick drift for no reason.: It started about a week ago, my 1 year-old xbox series XS controller is causing me to slowly look upwards in all my games. Also, lots of the time, single button presses are registered as a...
  7. Xbox series x controller left stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller left stick problem: I got an Xbox series x that came with a black controller. A month later after using it maybe 12 times the left stick when pointing it in the up dosent work, at all. Asked Microsoft support and...
  8. Analog sticks and triggers dont work on xbox series x controller when connected via bluetooth.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog sticks and triggers dont work on xbox series x controller when connected via bluetooth.: Hi, so ever since I got the Xbox series x controller I've been having an issue where on some games the analog sticks and triggers don't work when connected with Bluetooth. For example, cod mobile...
  9. Xbox Series X controller Left stick drift (upwards)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller Left stick drift (upwards): The xbox series x controller drift is causing alot of issues. Is the controller covered under warranty? Also, anyway of fixing this issue. 0af9601a-b99c-4a05-b900-8b4d68f4161c
  10. Need my Elite series 2 controller mechanics in my sticks and throughout my controller to be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need my Elite series 2 controller mechanics in my sticks and throughout my controller to be...: My Xbox elite series 2 controller is not being responsive on the left stick and it is not reacting in an instant and then when I go to the back of my controller one of the things where I would put...