Xbox series x controller stopped working

Discus and support Xbox series x controller stopped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing on my series x earlier and my series x controller stopped working. The white Xbox button blinks but no other button does anything. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RODJOHNSON2, Jan 19, 2021.

1. RODJOHNSON2
    RODJOHNSON2 Guest

I was playing on my series x earlier and my series x controller stopped working. The white Xbox button blinks but no other button does anything. Is this a known issue? What can i do? I'm not buying a new controller since this one is almost new. I have working
    360 controllers that might be around 7 years old. Anyone able to tell me what to do?

:)

RODJOHNSON2, Jan 19, 2021
    1 person likes this.
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Compatibility

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x controller stopped working - Similar Threads - series controller stopped

2. Xbox series X controller stops working on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X controller stops working on windows: Hey, just had this problem start happening today. What happens exactly is that my controller still appears on, but the controller itself will not respond to a single command at all. The controller...
  3. Xbox Series Controller stops working after 20 seconds after plugging into the USB port in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series Controller stops working after 20 seconds after plugging into the USB port in...: My white Series S controller stops responding after plugging a Type C cable into it, using one of the USB ports on the console. The white Xbox logo still glows but nothing happens when I use it...
  4. Xbox Series X Stops in middle of game; controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Stops in middle of game; controller issues: Xbox series X stops on middle of game; returning to Home Screen. Also New Controller won’t stay connected; started using old controller instead. Don’t want to send back given there isn’t...
  5. Xbox series x stops recognizing elite 2 controller after sitting idle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x stops recognizing elite 2 controller after sitting idle: I have a new xbox series x and the elite 2 controller and when the xbox is sitting idle for longer than 20 min ill pick up the controller and turn it on but the controller is not being recognized...
  6. Xbox Series X turns off when I stop using the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns off when I stop using the controller: Had my Series X delivered today, took the last 7 hours to set it up because it kept turning off. I've eventually figured out that it only stays on if there's some controller input... anyone else?...
  7. Xbox elite controller series 1 headset jack stopped working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller series 1 headset jack stopped working.: Last night, the headset jack to my xbox elite controller series 1 stopped detecting my Hyper X cloud 2 headset. At first I thought it was the headset, but I have tried the headset on other...
  8. Elite series 2 controller - Vibration has stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller - Vibration has stopped: Hi, the vibration has stopped. Its a 'day one' edition controller bought direct from Microsoft. Pre-order June '19. Delivered around 3-6th Nov '19. In the settings i can still test the triggers...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and Wireless Adapter for Windows (stopped working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and Wireless Adapter for Windows (stopped working): I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and a Wireless Adapter for Windows. I am running Windows 10 on my PC. My Wireless Adapter for Windows stopped working today after I started my computer....
  10. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...