Xbox series x controller take screen shots without pressing the button

Discus and support Xbox series x controller take screen shots without pressing the button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently when playing Destiny 2 the controller is taking screen shots and games sharing without pressing the button, after i disable the función is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Strong77, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Strong77
    Strong77 Guest

Recently when playing Destiny 2 the controller is taking screen shots and games sharing without pressing the button, after i disable the función is appearing on the screen that screen shot have failed and an error code appears! The controller is updated and i have done some troubleshooting but the annoying thing persist ! What can be done? Because is appearing every 5 minutes and is games broken experience !

:)

Strong77, Jul 1, 2021
  2. Strong77 Win User

Seems to work, after completing the reset I don't have more issues at the moment .
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Strong77!

Since your controller is updated and you already tried the troubleshooting steps but the issue persists; In this case, our suggestion here, attempt a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support by selecting the following:

Reset and keep my games & apps. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Keep in mind that games can trigger screenshots whether you want them or not. Xbox One launch titles like Madden 25 are infamous for it
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

\(^ω^\)
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox one Screenshot with new update?

Make sure you have Upload Studio app installed.

Start a game to take a screen shot doubletap the Nexus button on the controller a pop up will appear.

Press A to save as a screen shot, Press X to save as a video.

Please note the screen shot is taken when you double tap the nexus button I believe the video starts ta that point as well, use upload studio to use screenshots as background and save and share what ever you want to do.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x controller take screen shots without pressing the button - Similar Threads - series controller screen

2. Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?: Hi, I have a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that has a drift on the left thumb stick, It is registered on the MS website, but when I try to raise a warranty when I click the "Enter a new...
  3. Xbox series X controller question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X controller question: Hello community. I have a controller problem. So basically I’m playing fortnite and I have the same settings as my other Xbox 1 at my other house. But yet I have bad lag, as in whenever I move or...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - "doesn't support new firmware on PC"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - "doesn't support new firmware on PC": Hi, I'm posting this here because I'm curious to see if anyone else is running into this issue. Recently upgraded from Xbox One to PC and I'm looking to set specific binds, but I'm not able to...
  5. Xbox Series S Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller: Hi Is it normal for the XBox Series S contoller to make buzzing / rattling sounds when vibrating... never had this on old Xbox 360 contoller and only have the Series S for the past three weeks....
  6. playing co-op (split screen) with son on second controller on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing co-op (split screen) with son on second controller on Xbox series x: I Just got a new x box series x after upgrading from x box 360. Is it still possible to use the 2nd controller to play split screen in games like borderlands or is this only available now when...
  7. Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...: Hello I got my xbox around January and from early on I have been intermittently experiencing this issue: 1.Will load a game (mostly play warzone) 2. Screen will start flickering 3. Controller...
  8. Xbox series x after exiting game using xbox button on the controller screen goes black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x after exiting game using xbox button on the controller screen goes black: I have xbox series x and samsung ur55 monitor and it worked awsome and looked awsome until 2 days ago this problem started happening , I am playing games just fine it looks great but when I quit...
  9. Series x new controller and the infinite screen shots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x new controller and the infinite screen shots: Recently bought the new xbox series x and have been staring to get annoyed by the amount of screen shots i take during a single game. Every other time i try to look at a score board I accidentally...
  10. How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?: Hi there, I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for my PC. I connected it fine using the same Xbox USB dongle I use for my Elite series 1 controller and then opened the Xbox...