xbox series x controller will not connect to my chromebook via bluetooth

Discus and support xbox series x controller will not connect to my chromebook via bluetooth in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X controller will not connect to my Lenovo Chromebook via bluetooth. Can you help? 5df6474b-fb78-47d5-a6ea-6320931119fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by zombeekeeper, Apr 26, 2021.

1. zombeekeeper
    zombeekeeper Guest

My Xbox Series X controller will not connect to my Lenovo Chromebook via bluetooth. Can you help?

:)

zombeekeeper, Apr 26, 2021
  2. zombeekeeper Win User

Thank you. So I'll leave it in the hands of Google then.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Google needs to update their drivers for the new controllers. They have to do it. Apple isn’t upgrading to support them until 14.5 for example.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. Niikoe Win User

Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable

I'm running into this issue too. I can pair my series 2 controller with my PC via bluetooth and it works fine. However, as soon as I use the usb cable and plug it into my PC, like if I wanted to charge it while playing, it works fine. Unfortunately if I
    then unplug from the USB cable, the controller no longer pairs via Bluetooth. I have to forget the device in Windows bluetooth settings, then re-pair it like it's the first time I've ever done it.

It's like by connecting via USB resets the controllers memory of connecting via bluetooth or something. Quite annoying.

I also agree, we should be able to configure the controller wirelessly somehow. Whether it be via some new dongle thing or preferably via bluetooth.
Thema:

1. xbox series x controller will not connect to my chromebook via bluetooth - Similar Threads - series controller connect

2. my xbox series x controller sudddenly stopped connecting to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox series x controller sudddenly stopped connecting to pc: so i have been using my xbox series x controller with my pc fine for about a few months with no problems over Bluetooth until one day i was starting up a new game shadow of the tomb raider , the...
  3. Xbox Series X/S Controller - Bluetooth connection with PC Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller - Bluetooth connection with PC Windows 10: Hello, My Xbox Series X/S Controller is not recognized by my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. The controller works well using a USB cable. The controller and Windows 10 are up to date. Could...
  4. XBOX Series X/S controller bluetooth will not connect to any device

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X/S controller bluetooth will not connect to any device: Hi there, I have an XBOX Series X/S controller and I have been using it exclusively on a Win10 PC whilst connected to Bluetooth. I had a few Bluetooth connection issues (random dropouts linked...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller PC Connection Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Controller PC Connection Issues: I've had my Xbox series X controller for months. It's worked fine until I updated windows recently, now the controller vibrates when I connect it to my PC via USB. But the light doesn't stop...
  6. New Xbox series S won't connect to any controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox series S won't connect to any controllers.: Me and my husband got 2 Xbox series S consoles recently. We both have the same issue with no controllers wanting to connect right away. Not even the new controllers with fresh batteries. Every...
  7. Xbox Series X controller not connecting correctly to PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller not connecting correctly to PC via Bluetooth: I recently went to purchase one of the new series controllers to replace my old xb1 s controller, and i am trying to play multiple games, and the connection is, well, just weird, kinda hard to...
  8. Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected...: Hello Everyone, could somebody help us with this issue because it is extremely frustrating how the controller keeps disconnecting? I have done all the updates via the cable and have been forced to...
  9. No Sound on Xbox One Wired Headset When Connected to Xbox Series S controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound on Xbox One Wired Headset When Connected to Xbox Series S controller: Hello, So I recently got the Xbox One Wired Headset and I tried connect it to my Xbox Series S controller, however, there are no sounds coming out of it. I feel like I have tried almost...
  10. series x controller won't stay connected ted

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x controller won't stay connected ted: This new controllers buttons keep crapping out d245a76f-ba08-43fc-a85e-4ac8c23a48cd