Xbox series x controller

Discus and support Xbox series x controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; The new xbox series x controller does not work with call of duty mobile after you update the controller. How do I fix this problem? Before updating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AmardeepKlair, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Xbox series x controller

The new xbox series x controller does not work with call of duty mobile after you update the controller. How do I fix this problem?

Before updating the controller it work perfectly with my Call of duty mobile App/Game.

:)

AmardeepKlair, Nov 17, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox Series X type-c port?

On the video, Xbox Series X has USB type A only.

The new controller, I think is type-A (Xbox Series X) to type-c (controller). (Elite2 is a to c usb)
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Compatibility

Thema:

Xbox series x controller

1. Xbox series x controller - Similar Threads - series controller

2. Xbox Series X controller disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller disconnecting: The controller says that it is still connected, but inputs are not recognized by the console, although the console thinks that the controller is still connected. This is the third time this has...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: I'm having trouble with the left joystick drifting down and having to be pushed hard and often to move up. I bought this controller in August 2020. I understood that microsoft extended the...
  4. Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: About 3 months ago, my dad got me an Xbox Elite 2 controller for my birthday. Up until a couple days ago it was working perfectly and was awesome. However, out of nowhere, the left bumper began to...
  5. Elite controller series 2 warranty extended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 warranty extended: I wad not aware that they extended the warranty from 90 days to 1 year of purchase. Unitl I searched online about a problme of my paddles not working seeing if their was a fix to it. Than it poped...
  6. Faulty Series X Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Series X Controller: Good afternoon, I have registered my new Series X Controller as faulty (LB not working at all) and received an automated email saying my exchange request has been assigned to an advisor and I...
  7. Elite controller series 2 bumper issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 bumper issues: I brought an xbox elite series 2 controller in January by May I had to send it back for the joy stick to be repaired. We are now in November and the right bumper now doesn't work, it's noted this...
  8. Wired headphones into Series X controller; audio (chat mixer) settings still greyed out and...

in XboX Insiders
    Wired headphones into Series X controller; audio (chat mixer) settings still greyed out and...: https://i.imgur.com/skNUw5U.jpg Please see the associated picture. I plugged in WIRED Sony headphones into the Series X controller, but the headphone volume is stuck to low and it's all greyed...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty Replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty Replacement?: Hey all, I'm in the process of requesting a replacement for my Elite Series 2 that's been giving me a bit of trouble lately, and the page says to not include any of the removable pieces such as...
  10. No audio option for xbox series s wireless controller on windows 10 via bluetooth.

in XBoX on Windows
    No audio option for xbox series s wireless controller on windows 10 via bluetooth.: I have successfully connected my Xbox series s controller to PC via Bluetooth. but there is no playback devices to switch for Xbox wireless controller. sound works fine when connected through...