Xbox series X crashes and wont start!

Discus and support Xbox series X crashes and wont start! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi There. Picked up my brand new series X and plugged it in and played for about an hour after downloading a couple games and made an system update.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RLWL, Dec 17, 2020.

1. RLWL
    RLWL Guest

Hi There. Picked up my brand new series X and plugged it in and played for about an hour after downloading a couple games and made an system update. From out of nowhere the X went black and now it wont start again. I have left it for service but is this
    an known problem and if so, can it happen again?

:)

2. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  3. PlanetFunny Win User

Xbox is on but no screen on the tv

i had the same problem with the black screen and now it keeps crashing... even when i do the offline update it crashes..The funny thing about this problem is that it all started after the 2year guarantee ended about 2 weeks later. 500Euros for the best
    console (Xbox X) my ****.... i´m not sure if it is worth buying the New X Series
  4. AridLizard Win User

This a rumour about a game for Series X.

if the rumour has any truth to it, it will be an Xbox exclusive (Xbox One and Series X and possibly 360) as there has already been a press release stating that there wont be any games exclusive to Series X.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
  6. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X crashes and wont start! - Similar Threads - series crashes wont

2. Cold War crashing on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War crashing on series x: Unable to play cold war, game always crashing 09260e2c-5e95-4d9e-84ca-be082212c2c6
  3. Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...: So I just got an Xbox Series X 2 weeks ago and use my Series 2 Elite Controller for it. About 1 and a half weeks ago I started experiencing where the controller would randomly start flashing and...
  4. Civilization 6 causing hard resets/crashes on Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Civilization 6 causing hard resets/crashes on Series X.: Seeing if this is common or just bad luck. submitted by /u/theburner97 [link] [comments]
  5. Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level: I have been playing Perfect Dark (published in 2010 by Microsoft Studios) on my Xbox Series X via Backward Compatibility, and whenever I restart a level the 360 emulation crashes, and I have to...
  6. Series X randomly crash and return to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly crash and return to dashboard: Hallo, had no issues with my Series X, everything was working fine Now today when I'm playing Apex Legends randomly crashes and returns to the dashboard. b8ec8b1c-67f9-416e-8f9c-a6f7f2365e27
  7. Xbox Series X crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing: My new xbox series x has been crashing on every game I have played. One time I had to go to the system to get it to turn on. I am concerned about this extremely. Can I get a refund from microsoft?...
  8. Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.: Hi guys. I ve requested service because my xbox kept turning off or freezing at title screen of the most xsx games. Gears 5 can't get past title screen, freezes constantly, or turns off console....
  9. Xbox Series X crashing only on Gears 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing only on Gears 5: Powered up the console on Christmas Day and played a few games, all of which are fine, it was only when I started playing Gears 5 that the console would crash. About 5 minutes into the game the...
  10. Xbox Series S crashed an wont power up properly. ( Graphical Glitches / Unresponsive )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S crashed an wont power up properly. ( Graphical Glitches / Unresponsive ): Anyone else facing this issue? My XSS just died. Powers on but shows nothing but colourful snow static image. Three days old.... I'm so upset about this I've already created a warranty ticket...