xbox series x crashes on next gen title

Discus and support xbox series x crashes on next gen title in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem every time I try to start eg destiny or other next gen titles, the picture freezes and my Xbox Series x starts looking briefly and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shoxio, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Shoxio
    Shoxio Guest

I have a problem every time I try to start eg destiny or other next gen titles, the picture freezes and my Xbox Series x starts looking briefly and goes straight off. What can I do about it? Factory settings and co. I did everything

:)

Shoxio, Mar 17, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @Shoxio, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash, and game freeze related issues:

The link: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. RameyMetcalf Win User

What if the issue is still going on even after trying all of these steps? I even tried to “reset and remove everything” and still had no luck getting some games to work.

I’ve had this issue since I received the console months ago, I even made a post about it before and didn’t receive any help Link
  4. annix Win User

Xbox Series X

As already made clear in the thread, the Xbox Series X is the next gen Xbox, but Microsoft is now viewing Xbox as a family of products, of which the series X is now a member. There will be games which are only compatible with the next gen series, but I
    expect that your full back library will move forward with you.
  5. luissolid Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

If the Xbox Series X will be availeble today? simple the Xbox Series X. Next gen console and you can play all the xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games...

Regards
  6. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
Thema:

1. xbox series x crashes on next gen title - Similar Threads - series crashes next

2. Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x: I got an xbox series x last week and been playing GTA 5 and some other games. I could play GTA 5 smoothly but had some weird green glitches on the screen and once the game crashed , froze the...
  3. Xbox Series S Games Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S Games Crashing: Greetings everyone! I've owned a Xbox Series S since the mid of september, and since I've bought it, the games that I play crash for some unknown reason. I've been playing: - Gears of War -...
  4. Xbox Series X instant Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X instant Crash: Hi everyone, I just bought the Xbox Series X Halo infinite Limited edition and I've been having trouble since the multiplayer launch. My question is Does anyone knows if having Double NAT...
  5. Xbox Series S Crashes after playing for a few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Crashes after playing for a few minutes: I’ve had my S for over a year now. And within the last week the Xbox will run until I start up a game. I’ll play for about 20 minutes before the S makes the shut off sound and turns off. I’ve...
  6. Xbox Series X crashing/shutting down in Gears 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing/shutting down in Gears 5: Hello, i have a very strange problem with my new Series X console (Halo Infinite edition) which i bought 2 weeks ago. Until now i have been gaming on it without any issues - i played Gears 4,...
  7. Clash of Heroes crashes on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clash of Heroes crashes on Series X: Hello, if you try to fast forward in several story animations in Clash of Heroes (Xbox 360), the game turns black and unresponsive. - The bug is reproducible and will always happen on the...
  8. Xbox Series X Keeps Crashing no matter the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps Crashing no matter the game.: I just got the Halo Xbox Series X and it crashes every time I try to use it. No matter the game, sometimes I can go for a few hours but it eventually crashes. Like full shutdown crash. I am not...
  9. 2k crash next gen Xbox series x turn off whole console

in XboX Insiders
    2k crash next gen Xbox series x turn off whole console: my system shuts off during play now online and my park why???? submitted by /u/Stranger-danger26 [link] [comments]
  10. crashing and turn off xbox series x while playing online nba 2k21 next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crashing and turn off xbox series x while playing online nba 2k21 next gen: Hi...i just experience last night n this morning while playing online nba 2k21 net gen in my xbox series x...... i also have an xbox series s and i use it alternate..but it never crash in the...