Xbox series X dashboard missing tile

Discus and support Xbox series X dashboard missing tile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I occasionally use the (eject) feature on the dashboard and lately i noticed the next time i turn my xbox on the disc icon is gone aswell as the eject... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VladBlyat, May 14, 2022.

1. VladBlyat
    VladBlyat Guest

I occasionally use the (eject) feature on the dashboard and lately i noticed the next time i turn my xbox on the disc icon is gone aswell as the eject feature. I always hold the power button for 10 seconds and when its turned on its back. Does anyone else have experience with this glitch? Its not like the console doesnt recognise the disc cause it still allows me to play the disc

:)

VladBlyat, May 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are no reported issues in regard to the said concern. To permanently fix this, kindly perform a reset keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. xxchrissyboyxx Win User

Background Not Showing My Achievement Art

Same with mine. Also in the store the game covers don't show and some tiles are missing on the dashboard.
  4. Justin Farrar Win User

14.4 GB Full Game Install & must be on a HD

On the dashboard. Hit X foe more details on the battlefield 4 disc tile. You can install from there
  5. Wadski Win User

New dashboard/home update sucks!

Microsoft are moving away from Live tiles on Win10 therefore i suspect we’ll see some other changes to the Xbox layout too come Series X
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

I'm pretty sure there will be more customization options on the Xbox Series X dashboard.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X dashboard missing tile - Similar Threads - series dashboard missing

2. Series X wont allow me to eject disc from dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont allow me to eject disc from dashboard: Hello all, i have farcry6 inside my disc drive and before i would see the disc icon on the dashboard and it would allow me to eject from the dashboard but now it wont let me. The game still plays...
  3. I can’t navigate my menu or dashboard on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t navigate my menu or dashboard on my xbox series S: When ever i try navigating the menu it’ll bring me back to the first tile on whatever menu i’m on. I’ve tried restarting my xbox by multiple ways including unplugging it , holding the xbox button...
  4. Series x dashboard judder / lag problem

in XboX Insiders
    Series x dashboard judder / lag problem: Hi, how are you ? my series x has a problem in the dashboard, it goes with vibrations, slow sometimes it goes better other times worse, if I open a game it goes smooth if I close the game it gets...
  5. Xbox series S repeatedly Dashboarding during gameplay, online or offline (no ethernet)...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series S repeatedly Dashboarding during gameplay, online or offline (no ethernet)...: 2 issues -) 1-) Unable to download 2 Black ops 3 map packs, even after uninstalling them on game add ons and trying again. They reached different lengths each attempt but hit a cycle of paused...
  6. Xbox Series X crashes to dashboard and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes to dashboard and turns off: Hello. Starting yesturday my Xbox SX started to freeze while loading games and eventually turning off. I've found solutions, tried and they didn't help: - Rebooting - Unplugging power cord...
  7. On my series x dashboard the store tile is never leaving the cue? It used to as more games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my series x dashboard the store tile is never leaving the cue? It used to as more games...: On my series x dashboard the store tile is never leaving the cue? It used to as more games played it would move across and off the cue but now it moves to the last tile on the right and never...
  8. Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

in XboX Insiders
    Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please: Moving ones would be better but either it’s going to be a improvement Along with the new Colours tones for the my Color options submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard: I’ve been trying to play Halo infinity and Forza five Every time I get into the home screen keeps on throwing me back to dashboard Is anyone else having this problem...
  10. Xbox series x dashboard problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dashboard problems: I’ve recently got an xbox series x and noticed a lot of stuttering in the dashboard, especially when scrolling up or down. Has anyone experienced this and was able to fix it ? submitted by...