Xbox series x dashboard problems

Discus and support Xbox series x dashboard problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve recently got an xbox series x and noticed a lot of stuttering in the dashboard, especially when scrolling up or down. Has anyone experienced this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yourmumgay14, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Xbox series x dashboard problems

I’ve recently got an xbox series x and noticed a lot of stuttering in the dashboard, especially when scrolling up or down. Has anyone experienced this and was able to fix it ?

submitted by /u/Yourmumgay14
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yourmumgay14, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

I'm pretty sure there will be more customization options on the Xbox Series X dashboard.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

New Xbox Dashboard

The new dashboard for Xbox One should be released for everyone around November time, just in time for release of the Series X/S.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

dashboard problem xbox series x !!!!! help

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you report this bug. You can do that by installing the app. See here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

You can also leave a feedback about this issue with the Xbox Insiders here feedback.xbox.com. Apologies for the inconvenience
  5. User0451 Win User

Unable To Save Game Manually

Xbox Series X.

Is it due to cloud storage problem?
  6. COBRA MUSTANG Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

Similar problem here.
    Xbox Series X and on Xbox 1 X. Game fails to launch. Uninstalled and re-installed, no change.
Thema:

Xbox series x dashboard problems

1. Xbox series x dashboard problems - Similar Threads - series dashboard problems

2. Xbox Series X crashes to dashboard and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes to dashboard and turns off: Hello. Starting yesturday my Xbox SX started to freeze while loading games and eventually turning off. I've found solutions, tried and they didn't help: - Rebooting - Unplugging power cord...
  3. On my series x dashboard the store tile is never leaving the cue? It used to as more games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my series x dashboard the store tile is never leaving the cue? It used to as more games...: On my series x dashboard the store tile is never leaving the cue? It used to as more games played it would move across and off the cue but now it moves to the last tile on the right and never...
  4. Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

in XboX Insiders
    Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please: Moving ones would be better but either it’s going to be a improvement Along with the new Colours tones for the my Color options submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard: I’ve been trying to play Halo infinity and Forza five Every time I get into the home screen keeps on throwing me back to dashboard Is anyone else having this problem...
  6. xbox series x dashboard stutter

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x dashboard stutter: hello, about 1 month ago I updated my xbox, more precisely in the August 2021 update and I noticed that my dashboard occurs some stutters when scrolling between games, applications or on the home...
  7. Need Help: Screen Flickering on Dashboard (Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help: Screen Flickering on Dashboard (Xbox Series X): I feel like I’ve tried everything & continue to experience screen flickering on the dashboard of the Series X. Doesn’t happen while playing games, only on the dashboard. This doesn’t happen at all...
  8. dashboard problem xbox series x !!!!! help

in XBoX on Windows
    dashboard problem xbox series x !!!!! help: Since the August update, which weighed 1.1 GB, I am having problems with slowdowns, drops in frames, vibrations, in the main dashboard or main menu, whatever you want to call it and my games and...
  9. A big problem the xbox series x dashboard version and stops at version 210608-1700

in XboX Insiders
    A big problem the xbox series x dashboard version and stops at version 210608-1700: Hi for two weeks I have bought my xbox x series and have rechecked several problems with audio in the dashboard and in the chat groups. I then decided to do a hard rest to factory settings of my...
  10. Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X: [IMG] Hi. First time Xbox owner here. I bought a Series X and since first boot I noticed the dashboard is "divided" in half and the right side is a little of. I already reseted the videogame,...