Xbox Series X Day one order (Nov 10th Midnight order)

Discus and support Xbox Series X Day one order (Nov 10th Midnight order) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X Day one order (Nov 10th @ Midnight) is stuck on "Pending". Is anyone else experiencing this? bf82f3c1-997a-4231-a73d-9e7e3e3d3e9b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o GRAVITY o, Nov 20, 2020.

1. o GRAVITY o
    o GRAVITY o Guest

My Xbox Series X Day one order (Nov 10th @ Midnight) is stuck on "Pending".

Is anyone else experiencing this?

:)

o GRAVITY o, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox series x release time UK

Microsoft UK,Currys PC World,Game,Very & AO will have a very limited stock you can order online at 8am on 10th Nov for collection or delivery depending on who you order from.

There's no midnight launch in the U.K. due to lockdown & no going into stores to buy one there & then.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Series x delivery

Unless it states otherwise on your pre order then it should be delivered on the day of release,so 10th Nov.

Obviously,with this whole Covid situation that may change.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Shipment

They were people who ordered at midnight nov 10th isnt a preorder its for thr 3rd batch to be fullfilled when they have them

Sept had 2 batches

Yiu gotta remember due to the current crisis everything is being delayed and massive world shortages
  5. FA5 Pirgo Win User

Cod ghosts ?

i'll just wait to get my pre ordered cod ghosts when i get my xbox one at midnight release nov. 22 , the days will take forever to go by if i have my copy in my room lol
  6. TELHT Win User

Xbox Series X

I ordered the Xbox Series X on release day yesterday from microsoft and it says it's going to take until December 23 to ship why is it gonna take that long when I ordered it on launch day I thought they'd just have a stock of consoles ready for
    launch day and use those supplies.
    I have the same question. My order initially said Nov 12th, but when I spoke with support it will not arrive until Dec 23rd.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Day one order (Nov 10th Midnight order) - Similar Threads - Series order Nov

2. Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?: I just ordered one yesterday, and the purchase still says pending when I check my account purchase history. I am just wondering what this means, and if this is normal....
  3. Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight: I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. Just “pending”. After the...
  4. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  5. Xbox Series X Order PENDING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Order PENDING: I had purchased the xbox series x on midnight launch (11/9) from the Microsoft store and has been stuck on pending ever since and have constantly been declined. When could I expect to get an email...
  6. Series X order appearing on credit card as processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X order appearing on credit card as processing: Just curious if anyone knows what's going on with this? I ordered a series X on release day and got the placeholder notice that I would receive it by 12/23. A week later, I get a notice from my...
  7. Xbox Series X Pre-Orders

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Pre-Orders: Hello, Why is it with so many brilliant people at Microsoft the ball was dropped on preparing the console with enough supply. Now with the holidays it seems Microsoft would rather let the...
  8. Xbox Series X Order Cancelled! After being told multiple times by Microsoft support this...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Order Cancelled! After being told multiple times by Microsoft support this...: Ordered my Xbox Series X on the launch date. (12:51am) Ordered two day express shipping. Then I received a notification telling me my item will ship by December 23rd 2020. My card was pre charged...
  9. Microsoft canceled xbox series x order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft canceled xbox series x order: I purchased an xbox series x midnight of release with an estimated arrival date of dec 23. Ive contacted support before because it said 2-3 day shipping. Anyways they said thats not the case but...
  10. FedEx Tracking Number for Xbox Series X Order Cannot Be Found On FedEx Tracker

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FedEx Tracking Number for Xbox Series X Order Cannot Be Found On FedEx Tracker: I recently received an email that the Xbox Series X I had ordered on November 10th is finally being shipped, however when I go to track the shipment using the given tracking number, the FedEx...