Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed

Discus and support Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have noticed an issue on the Series X where any captures that have not been uploaded to the Xbox network are lost/deleted if the console is turned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tbrownie1, Jul 17, 2021.

1. tbrownie1
    tbrownie1 Guest

Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed

I have noticed an issue on the Series X where any captures that have not been uploaded to the Xbox network are lost/deleted if the console is turned off before the upload to the Xbox network is completed.

Never had this issue before and upload would continue when the console was next switched on. Not sure whether this is a bug or latest software but please can this be resolved? I am constantly losing captures entirely.

:)

tbrownie1, Jul 17, 2021
  2. LukeCloete Win User

i had this issue as well but just changed my capture settings and made my captures upload only with my permission
  3. tbrownie1 Win User

And then have to manually upload them?
  4. joefarrell1878 Win User

Xbox App not showing captures off my Xbox Series X

Hi Mohammed

Unfortunately I can’t follow them steps because am on a iOS device and it doesn’t let you clear cache, also the captures don’t seem to be uploading from my recent captures onto the Xbox live part from my Xbox series x on the dashboard screen, not sure if the problem is linked

Cheers
  5. Adudeinamood Win User

clipping on xbox one

Hey there! So, unfortanetely, these cannot be turned off, but they are deleted after 30 days! If for some reason they arent deleting after 30 days, plesse follow these steps!

settings > preferences > Broadcast & Capture > Automatically Upload > Captures by me

in there should be your fix to turn on auto delete after 30 days! :)
  6. GameFreak227 Win User

Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

The clips arent uploaded. I turned auto upload off. Im trying to transfer clips from "on this Xbox" in the captures

not from xbox live, or I'd just easily DL them to my phone

I see the option go set a hard drive as a capture location.. I just don't know how to transfer previous clips to said capture location
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed - Similar Threads - Series Deletes Captures

2. Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: I'm a huge fan of the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. It's the best controller I've ever owned, and it's the only controller I'm comfortable using for the FPS genre (as a lifelong PC kb+m player)....
  3. Xbox series x i can't delete messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x i can't delete messages.: Hi. I can't delete messages usually after system update of series x I have this issue from my xbox one s and still at series x many times(Usually after a system update) i CAN'T delete any...
  4. I can't delete messages usually after system update of series x

in XboX Insiders
    I can't delete messages usually after system update of series x: I have this issue from my xbox one s and still at series x many times(Usually after a system update) i CAN'T delete any message at all. Most of the times when i choose to delete a message it...
  5. Is there a way to delete the “suggested groups” on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to delete the “suggested groups” on series x: Just wondering if there is a way to delete this , i have tried but it doesnt seem to work. Unless it just has to stay there? 814b20df-8103-4656-bc7f-66d012161b50
  6. Xbox Series X deleting game progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X deleting game progress: Playing Fenyx Immortals Rising - Progress in my games keeps being deleted. Neither the auto save or the manual save has kept my progress so my current game has been sent back several achievements...
  7. Xbox Series X - Randomly deleted games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Randomly deleted games: Hi all, Just bought my Xbox Series X today. Downloaded two games. I stopped playing one, and now it shows that it's deleted / uninstalled both games by itself? Really frustrating having to...
  8. Series X, how to delete a language from game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X, how to delete a language from game?: My console is set in French. Cyberpunk installed by default the French track. I manually downloaded the English audio to enjoy the game in VO. Now, how to delete the french track? It's taking...
  9. How to delete Save Data on Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete Save Data on Xbox Series X/S: Hiya, im trying to delete local save data from Sonic Generations and Sunset Overdrive. Now, on Xbox One, I was told the process is as follows 1.On Home, pull the right trigger , and then press A...
  10. Cannot delete wallpaper from series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot delete wallpaper from series X: I have 6 wallpapers stored on my series x and when you want a picture can pick 1 of 6 on my series x, and takes you into an explorer like screen and can pick what wallpaper. Seems no way to...