XBox Series X Digital Edition?

Discus and support XBox Series X Digital Edition? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Out of curiosity does anyone know if a digital edition of the Series X is coming? Not the Series S, I am talking the full Series X power and experience... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saeleth, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

Out of curiosity does anyone know if a digital edition of the Series X is coming? Not the Series S, I am talking the full Series X power and experience just without the disc drive.

:)

Saeleth, Sep 16, 2020
  2. LetíciaN Win User

Xbox 360 ou xbox one [Mod Translation - Xbox 360 or Xbox One]

Não entendi esse xbox series x. Esse xbox one all digital, no caso, é só mídia digital, daí comprar pelo computador e ele cai no xbox?

[Translation-I didn't understand this xbox series x. This xbox one all digital, in this case, it's just digital media, so buy by computer and it falls on xbox? ]
  3. F U I D C Win User

Will my digital Xbox One purchases be usable in Xbox Two (Project Scarlett or Whatever You Call It)?

And even after the new console is out and if you still have the one X they said something like if you buy a digital game that is on both consoles when you upgrade to the series X that digital game will update to the series X.
  4. Sitchenn Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

I'm excited to see Series X stuff. Specifically I am excited to see the differences between Xbox One and Series X titles. I love a good old Digital Foundry analysis!
  5. Korhog Win User

Series x and our digital games

all your digital games will play on xbox series x. maybe with more FPS and resolution
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox Series S - can it be extended with external usb BD drive - to be backward compatible?

Hi BookishFlunky90,

The all digital consoles (Series S & Xbox One All Digital Edition) are designed for users who have only digital games purchased from the Xbox Store or for playing GamePass titles.

If you have a vast collection of Xbox games (OG, 360 & One) on disk then your best looking at the Series X instead of the Series S.
Thema:

1. XBox Series X Digital Edition? - Similar Threads - Series Digital Edition

2. Will series X require Internet and Microsoft account on initial setup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will series X require Internet and Microsoft account on initial setup?: Hello, So the one thing I do not like in my One X is that without internet it could not be setup when bought or when resetting it. It is basically a brick in those moments. Will Series X (I know...
  3. Wonder what BC looks like on Series X? Wonder no more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wonder what BC looks like on Series X? Wonder no more: Hi, Backwards compatibility on Series X is fantastic. If you've not watched videos from Digital Foundry, then I would start now. The console DG's Richard Leadbetter shows here is official from...
  4. I sent in my xbox series elite controller 2 to get serviced and they sent me back the wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my xbox series elite controller 2 to get serviced and they sent me back the wrong...: They sent me back a wireless adapter for windows 10 instead of my controller. What do I do now? b9a07318-88c6-4859-a0da-4e5f1ad8e7be
  5. Addressing Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Addressing Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Issues: The Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller was released on Nov 4, 2019 and already there are a large majority of users who have reported many issues with the device that are not being addressed. My...
  6. Xbox One to Xbox Series S games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One to Xbox Series S games: Hello there. I was just wondering if I upgrade from an Xbox One to an Xbox Series S, if I will have to pay to download games on a Series S that I previously digitally downloaded on an Xbox One?...
  7. For Series X, do you have to re-purchase digital copies of games you owned on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For Series X, do you have to re-purchase digital copies of games you owned on Xbox One?: I haven't been able to find a straight answer to this question, so I figured I'd ask here. I am intending on selling my Xbox One and Xbox 360 to then get the Series X later this year. Of course,...
  8. Will i need all access to upgrade to the series x from my xbox s all digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i need all access to upgrade to the series x from my xbox s all digital: I dont know i really want to upgrade to the series x 4f4036b7-c77e-4169-a3e8-798147d38d6d
  9. Gry cyfrowe xbox one na Xbox Series X[Xbox one digital games on the Xbox Series X]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gry cyfrowe xbox one na Xbox Series X[Xbox one digital games on the Xbox Series X]: Witam jestem posiadaczem xboxa one x , posiadam kilka gier cyfrowych przypisane do mojego konta @ . Czy po zakupie xboxa series x i zalogowaniu sie na moje konto bede mogl grac w gry ktore mam na...
  10. Series x and our digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x and our digital games: Has anyone heard anything definitive about our digital xbox one games and if they will work on the next gen? Otherwise i would have nightmares about all i spent on games that might not work on the...