Xbox series x disconnects when the Internet is fine and other devices still stay connected

Discus and support Xbox series x disconnects when the Internet is fine and other devices still stay connected in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can someone help me out please.. I bought an xbox series x a couple of weeks ago and ever since I've been having an issue of constantly disconnecting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Benjc98, Jan 24, 2021.

1. /u/Benjc98
    /u/Benjc98 Guest

Xbox series x disconnects when the Internet is fine and other devices still stay connected

Can someone help me out please.. I bought an xbox series x a couple of weeks ago and ever since I've been having an issue of constantly disconnecting but other devices stay connected. Ever since I got the xbox I've been trying to sort it, tried different ethernet ports, cables, tried different plugs, tried clearing the mac address. Even tried factory reseting the xbox which was a pain in the ass but the problem still persists.

I'm honestly tempted to sell it proper pissing me off at this point. I've tried applying for a return but can't because there's no current stock.. Any other suggestions?

submitted by /u/Benjc98
    [link] [comments]

/u/Benjc98, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Blackhawks1009 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

Im having the exact same issue with my Series X as DMcC1 though im using the modem/router provided by Spectrum Cable in western NY. Ethernet cable works fine on xbox one and any other device I connect it to, but when I connect it to the series X it will
    connect for about 2 seconds and then disconnect and tell me i dont have an ethernet cable plugged in. It then alternates between connecting for about 2 seconds and then disconnecting for a while and then repeats the process. Wireless connection seems fine.
    I guess im glad to know im not the only one.
  3. MikeLaci7781 Win User

connection to xbox live

Ours has the same problem with Netflix and will disconnect from Live during a movie. I've tried all the trouble shooting suggestions and it still disconnects. Netflix works fine on all my other devices. No other devices drop the internet connect, only the
    Xbox 360. I'm paying for this service, why doesn't it work???
  4. Trey❄���� Win User

SERVICE INFO UNAVAILABLE

This is happening to me aswell, there is another xbox in my house and it works perfectly fine and it doesnt happen on that xbox or any other devices, but on my xbox it will disconnect from the interent and when it does that it causes an issue with the interent
    in the whole house which leads to every device connected to my internet to disconnect for about a minute
  5. JRoss21 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

I’m having the exact same problem with using my mobile hotspot on my series X, any other device works perfectly fine (ps4, xbox one X etc). It will connect perfectly fine, then all of a sudden disconnects for a matter of about 5-10 seconds then reconnects.
    Have spoke to microsoft support as of last night and they told me to change DNS settings and it hasn’t helped at all :(
  6. JamesLuxon Win User

Cannot connect to wireless network

I have various other devices connected to my internet fine. on my hub 6 manager it says connection is disconnected for this device and

This device either does not support or is not configured for IPv4 addressing.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x disconnects when the Internet is fine and other devices still stay connected - Similar Threads - series disconnects Internet

2. XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER DISCONNECTING

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER DISCONNECTING: I am getting more and more frustrated with Microsoft as well as every other company that releases things as fast as they can regardless of if there are issues or not. I have lost so much progress...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Disconnect Issue and Fix That Worked for Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Disconnect Issue and Fix That Worked for Me: I was fortunate enough to pick up an Xbox Series X a few days ago and, like others, I ran into the controller disconnect issue the first night I had the console. My controller would disconnect and...
  4. Xbox Series X Disconnecting From WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Disconnecting From WiFi: I preordered my Xbox Series X and it has been constantly disconnecting from WiFi in the middle of games. It has gotten to the point where it is almost unplayable. I have no way to make my...
  5. Xbox Serie X disconnect from WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie X disconnect from WiFi: Hello i don't know if anyone have the same problem.. but here it goes.. When i play online games the xbox keep's disconnecting from the wifi and connect's a little after.. it's so annoying when...
  6. Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from internet

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from internet: My Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet and a few seconds later it’s back online (wireless). My internet and all my other devices are fine. This has been an issue since...
  7. Xbox Series X Internet via WiFi and Ethernet disconnects and Xbox Wireless disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Internet via WiFi and Ethernet disconnects and Xbox Wireless disconnects: Internet via WiFi and/or Ethernet cutout always (and I mean "and/or" this even happens when they're both active). I can not stress enough that this happens literally every time I use my Xbox. It...
  8. Internet Problems on Series X, Randomly Disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Internet Problems on Series X, Randomly Disconnecting.: So I just got my Series X and I am really enjoying it, the only problem is that sporadically the console disconnects connection in general, shutting down any game that requires internet access....
  9. Series X Disconnects from Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Disconnects from Internet: I keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live for a few seconds and kicked off the game I’m playing. I’ve only noticed this happen on both CoD MW and Cold War. Randomly, mid-game, I’ll lag for a few...
  10. My xbox series x is the only system in my house that keeps disconnecting from the internet....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox series x is the only system in my house that keeps disconnecting from the internet....: I've seen a couple people have this problem but whenever i play a game on my xbox especially games like Black Ops: Cold War and i keep getting connection interuptions, getting booted of the game,...