Xbox Series X Discussion

Discus and support Xbox Series X Discussion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do you guys think the price of the series X would be? Im guessing 500 - 550 dollers, I dont think they would make the same mistake from last time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MilkTruct10n, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MilkTruct10n
    MilkTruct10n Guest

Xbox Series X Discussion

What do you guys think the price of the series X would be? Im guessing 500 - 550 dollers, I dont think they would make the same mistake from last time with the price. Also How do you feel about the look of the series x
    controller? I like the extra button but dont like the flatness of the front, it makes it look like a $20 wired xbox controller from gamestop.

:)

MilkTruct10n, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

There's already a discussion on this here.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Thoughts & Opinions About Series X?

As there is already a discussion on this, I'm going to lock this one. Please feel free to continue the discussion

here.
  4. julosjc Win User

Xbox Series X Discussion

I'm guessing 500 USD max. i like the new controller as it has a capture button!
  5. N0tY0uAgain Win User

Xbox Series X Discussion

I think 500 is the lowest people will pay for a console. Eapecially after the PS3 $599 debacle.
  6. Suicidal Groovez Win User

Xbox Series X Discussion

Agree with the price.

The new button controller it meh for me. I hope it is ok for some other people.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Discussion

1. Xbox Series X Discussion - Similar Threads - Series Discussion

2. A question about TC ghost recon series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question about TC ghost recon series: Hey guys, i, m going to buy either of these titles: Tc ghost recon wildland or ghost recon break point.. Which one do you recommend and why? Personally i like campaign mode more than...
  3. Series X - HDMI passthrough dongle alternative

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - HDMI passthrough dongle alternative: Asked to post here by an Ambassador on Twitter. Since HDMI passthrough is officially nixed, support for USB HDMI capture dongles would be an acceptable alternative. Phil's argument against it...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  5. Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?: After recently purchasing my Xbox One X last month on the 26th, I enjoyed flawless gameplay for about a week. However, recently I turned on my Xbox to be greeted with an E101 error, followed by...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem: So, one of the back panels on my controller is very firm and i have to press it harder than the other panels for it to work in game, and I don’t know how to fix the panels. Does anyone know how to...
  7. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...
  9. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  10. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: My controller’s left analog stick isnt registering when i push it in. I have to push it down harder than normal for it to work so in games like call of duty its hard to sprint...