Xbox series x download speeds

Discus and support Xbox series x download speeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve just set up my Xbox series x and I have stupid fast download speeds (500mpbs-1gbps) when downloading small things but when I have a game that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshbates, Nov 23, 2021 at 2:22 AM.

1. joshbates
    joshbates Guest

I’ve just set up my Xbox series x and I have stupid fast download speeds (500mpbs-1gbps) when downloading small things but when I have a game that needs upgrading that’s 85gbs it goes all the way down to less than 20mbps anyone know a solution?

:)

2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Series X Download Speed

Ok, no worries, at this point, probably is your internet connection. First, test your internet connection on your console to see if you have any package loss. Settings > General > network settings > test network speed and statistics.
  3. Don't Look Win User

I've done the full power shutdown and it's still going the same speed so i don't know what to do
  4. Don't Look Win User

I have no games open because i just got the console so I'm downloading them but I'll try the shutdown
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox series x download speed

Speed test is not indicative of what a remote server will actually serve you. Gigabit Internet is designed for large families simultaneously streaming video, playing games and such. Very very very few online services will feed you that kind of bandwidth. Typically there’s a cap somewhere in the 2 to 300 Mbps Range
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

After that, restar your router, and also, if this doesn't do the trick. If possible, test connecting your console via Ethernet cable.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x download speeds - Similar Threads - series download speeds

2. Xbox Series X Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Download Speed: I usually have good Internet speed and i just got the series x but the download speed has slumped and stays at approximately 35Mbps where as my friends stay around 200Mbps i need some solutions...
  3. Xbox Series S Non existent download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Non existent download speeds: Hello. Randomly two days ago my xbox started not letting me download games it lets me play the ones I have and I can be in parties. But it is impossible so far for me too download anything faster...
  4. Slow Download Speeds - Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Download Speeds - Xbox Series S: So I ran a couple internet speed tests on my series S. One using the built in one on the Xbox and the other using the browser and received two completely different speeds. The browser gave me...
  5. Slow Download speeds for Xbox Series S

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slow Download speeds for Xbox Series S: Slow Download speeds for Xbox Series S I’ve been noticing very slow download speeds on my Xbox Series S. I have a fibre network connection, and ran a speedtest showing around 950 MBps download and...
  6. : Help download speed on xbox series x is very slow

: Help download speed on xbox series x is very slow: : Help download speed on xbox series x is very slow Hello. I don't know how to fix this. My isp is hughesnet. We're using a gateway . But our download speeds on xbox is less than 5 mbs. On our...
  7. Low download Speeds on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low download Speeds on Xbox Series X: So, I have been facing slow download speeds on my series x from the day I received my console. My connection speed is 200mbps and it is wired connection with Xbox and PS4 My ps4 download games 3...
  8. Xbox series x download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x download speed: Hey everyone, was downloading Warzone yesterday and for some reason it was downloading really slow(at least compared to the Internet). It was only doing around 60Mbps, whereas it is 1000Mbps...
  9. Slow download speed on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow download speed on Xbox Series X: Sorry if this question has been asked a lot in the past but is there a reason why my download speeds are dreadfully slow? For a couple of mins, it could be 20MBs per second and then it drops down...
  10. My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the...

My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the...: My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the game because on lagging Lagging out 2k online need help c2e38e7c-774a-4bc1-87cf-8271f6983dd2