Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard

Discus and support Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to play Halo infinity and Forza five Every time I get into the home screen keeps on throwing me back to dashboard Is anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthewmulhern1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard

I’ve been trying to play Halo infinity and Forza five Every time I get into the home screen keeps on throwing me back to dashboard Is anyone else having this problem

:)

matthewmulhern1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you tell if the problem is only happening with these games?

Anyway, I suggest you try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. EppyRKO Win User

keep losing save data xbox one

I'm having the same issue on my xbox one. Every time I start the game, it keeps reverting back to the start of the game.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

So are refunds on digital games that have been launched not allowed anymore?

You should check the time played on the game in the dashboard.

One thing to remember is thst many live service games like WD will keep the clock going if youre in instant on. Microsoft has no way of telling if you’re playing or not, just what the game reports back.

Allegedly the patch for the Series X save bug may be coming this week
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

New Xbox Dashboard

The new dashboard for Xbox One should be released for everyone around November time, just in time for release of the Series X/S.
  6. MattOsborn3 Win User

Xbox Series X - issues with Dolby ATMOS

Not having that issue, but on my series x the party chat randomly changes to make everyone sound autotuned and i have to change the sound driver. Tried buying dolby to fix it, nothing. Have to switch off and back to get chat normal. Every time i start a game or a new party this happens. Super annoying
Thema:

1. Xbox series X Every time I start a game keeps on throwing back to dashboard - Similar Threads - series Every start

2. my xbox series s keeps going to a black screen every time i’m in the middle of playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox series s keeps going to a black screen every time i’m in the middle of playing...: i turn on my xbox and every time i play sonic generations, it always crashes. it doesn’t seem to be the case for the other games i have, so why does this happen? 9698e54e-a658-4bd9-8821-c2db115b05d2
  3. My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?: So I’ve made sure it has proper ventilation. It is plugged directly into the wall. I’ve had no issue with the Xbox running a game at all. But every time a download finishes, no matter how big or...
  4. Minecraft freezes every 2.15 seconds, no inputs register, even on main menu, Series X,...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft freezes every 2.15 seconds, no inputs register, even on main menu, Series X,...: It freezes visually, but resumes a moment later. When it freezes, any controller inputs are ignored (which is unlike lag, where inputs are registered, but are delayed). Just started happening...
  5. xbox series s turns itself off every 8 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s turns itself off every 8 hours: hi, i bought an xbox series s from argos bout 2 half months ago but it keeps turning itself off every 8hrs or so. i asked argos to change it for a working one but they said to get hold of xbox...
  6. Xbox series s every game I try to load crashes to home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s every game I try to load crashes to home: I just purchased this and have updated the console/games/ and hardware. I reinstalled my cod games but every single time I try to load one of them they get stuck on loading and crash to the Home...
  7. Xbox Series X freezes every 20 minutes or so during games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X freezes every 20 minutes or so during games: I've had the console since launch and have only started getting these freezing issues the past few weeks. It's happening more and more (around every 20 minutes) I'll be playing a game and it'll...
  8. Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi every 30 minutes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi every 30 minutes.: I have been having issues with my Xbox Series X periodically disconnecting from the WiFi. Other devices in my house do not disconnect at the same time it is only my Xbox . Understandably I'm...
  9. Game clip are pixelated on every game xbox/xbox 360/xbox one and xbox series x games

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip are pixelated on every game xbox/xbox 360/xbox one and xbox series x games: [IMG] submitted by /u/kinghalo34 [link] [comments]
  10. Every Advantage the Xbox Series X has Over the PS5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every Advantage the Xbox Series X has Over the PS5: Not my blog, but cool information about your Xbox Series X console: https://medium.com/super-jump/every-advantage-the-xbox-series-x-has-over-the-ps5-29775f5340e7 Article lists all advantages...